Kids these days....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I never got to try this darnit!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAThGjMWpOg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pAThGjMWpOg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Me neither. I guess that's why I'm still here :D

That's just not cool anymore. Us old guys on 3 scripts a day need to form our own 'Extreme Games' team and teach them boys how to get a real job and make money and move the frick out!!!!!

I've done that before. Like Pigs said back in the 70's though. About the only thing I've never done is jump out of a plane or drugs. Will be 50 next month and talking about parachuting. Is that dumb are what.

I lived away from the river so we used to pretend we were Evel Knievel and line kids up after the ramp and jump our bikes over them..No one ever got hurt... :shock:

Tannehill Kid said:
I've done that before. Like Pigs said back in the 70's though. About the only thing I've never done is jump out of a plane or drugs. Will be 50 next month and talking about parachuting. Is that dumb are what.
Smoke a big fatty and do it! ;) :LOL:

Tannehill Kid said:
No, that is cool man...You got to have someone video that for sure!!!

That reminds me of the summer I worked at the Jersey shore (16 yrs old). One of the guys would drive his Chevy off the edge of a mined out sand pit. The bottom of the wall eased out to catch the car and scoot it across the floor of the pit. My buddy and I sat in his 40 Ford sedan about 100 feet back from the edge wondering if we would 'dig in' or scoot across the bottom.
Screw it....just do it dude. What a rush to see nothing but space out the windshield just before dropping. No one even put and eye out. :LOL: :LOL:

surfinsapo said:
I lived away from the river so we used to pretend we were Evel Knievel and line kids up after the ramp and jump our bikes over them..No one ever got hurt... :shock:
Yeah, we did that too. At least until the joke became for the person jumping on the bike to try and spit down on the people being jumped. Kind of hard to find volunteers after that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom