Kids Q at the Falls Best of the Best

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
The boys had a football game today…They both played well and had lots of fun….Tomorrow we are off to the Summit Park Mall for the Best of the Best Kids Q…The Swine Syndicate Crew will be cooking Pork Chops (David is the leader of that cook)….and Chicken Wings (Mikey is in charge of that cook).

Griff said:
We want pics.
I didn't get any pics of the football game...I was on the chain gang (insert comment here)...maybe grandpa got some pics and will post them...

I'll get plenty o pics of the comp

wittdog said:
maybe grandpa got some pics and will post them...
Sorry, the game was billed as a scrimmage so I didn't bring the camera. I'll have some pix next week for sure.

wittdog said:
The boys had a football game today…They both played well and had lots of fun….Tomorrow we are off to the Summit Park Mall for the Best of the Best Kids Q…The Swine Syndicate Crew will be cooking Pork Chops (David is the leader of that cook)….and Chicken Wings (Mikey is in charge of that cook).

What, free food ??

Well, I went out to have a nice relaxing visit with the Witts, and of course ended up doing all the work...

I did get to sample some of D's pork which was awesome, but got kicked out (all the work was done) before the wings came off. And, NO BEER..WT* ???
In all fairness, I wasn't the only one working hard...

john pen said:
Well, I went out to have a nice relaxing visit with the Witts, and of course ended up doing all the work...

I did get to sample some of D's pork which was awesome, but got kicked out (all the work was done) before the wings came off. And, NO BEER..WT* ???
In all fairness, I wasn't the only one working hard...
John left after he found out that Lynn didn't pack any beer :LOL:
Nice seeing you guys again

We were up at 5am to get out the door for the Kids Q at the Best of the Best at the Falls….The boys had a blast and did real well…there was only 2 teams…and the boys managed to finish 1st in both chicken and pork chops and take the Kids Q GC. One of the judges gave the pork a perfect score the other scores were all 9s the boys did well. The girls the boys competed with were very nice and also turned out a good product. Here are a ton of pics of the big day….Mikey fell asleep on the way home with his ribbon in his lap….

PS it was a real comp…it rained when I was packing…and it rained during the comp….
Diva I took a pic just for you can you find it?

Nick Prochilo said:
Great job boys! Hey John P; are you sure that XL tee shirt I sent fit? From the looks of things, maybe I should have sent a 2X! :LOL:

That shirt I have on on the pic is a med. The camera ads 60lbs..

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2b7xacn9]Great job boys! Hey John P; are you sure that XL tee shirt I sent fit? From the looks of things, maybe I should have sent a 2X! :LOL:

That shirt I have on on the pic is a med. The camera ads 60lbs..[/quote:2b7xacn9]

4.gif

But really, even after the camera's 60 lbs ....................................... :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom