Just wondering if:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
the high gas prices are going to change your BBQ Compitition plans since yall sometimes have to drive far away. It has slowed down the inland fishermen from driving to the coast as much for weekend trips.... Just wondering only.... ;)

Yes and no. We'll be doing more competitions this year but won't be travelling as far away as in the past. The high gas prices will definitely have an impact on contests. We'll try and go to the contests that are the most cook friendly and closest to home.

I have discussed this many times on the radio show...most have said that the price of fuel is going to limit the comps they go to this year!

Greg Rempe said:
I have discussed this many times on the radio show...most have said that the price of fuel is going to limit the comps they go to this year!
Thanks Greg, I haven't caught up on the podcasts yet..

Rag said:
Maybe promoters will low the entry fee to help with the gas :shock: :shock:

Yeah, and Jesus just walked through my front door. I like to compete as much as everyone but I am going to limit it down to 2 this year. I just can't justify the expense when things are on their way down the toilet and no end to this crap any time soon. Time to go out and make some money.

Uncle Bubba said:
Rag said:
Maybe promoters will low the entry fee to help with the gas :shock: :shock:

Yeah, and Jesus just walked through my front door. I like to compete as much as everyone but I am going to limit it down to 2 this year. I just can't justify the expense when things are on their way down the toilet and no end to this crap any time soon. Time to go out and make some money.

Was he carrying a can of diesel fuel? :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom