Just Wondering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am currently in the middle of taking up the bass again! I just bought my third one this year! A Warwick Fretless. Save money and stay with skateboarding!

Jersey BBQ said:
I was hoping you guys could help me out.... I seem to be having a hard time figuring out when to give up hobbies.... Like, I still think I am 20 years old...
However, I THINK I have figured out that maybe my skateboarding days are over... What do you think?
I might go back to learning to play the bass.... eventually. :shock:

That's a good idea, maybe then you can teach Woody to play.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Jersey BBQ":nvgvq9bx]I was hoping you guys could help me out.... I seem to be having a hard time figuring out when to give up hobbies.... Like, I still think I am 20 years old...
However, I THINK I have figured out that maybe my skateboarding days are over... What do you think?

That's a good idea, maybe then you can teach Woody to play.[/quote:nvgvq9bx]
I wish somebody would :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:
Oh my gawd, I've never seen a face so hideous...hope it heals.
Skateboarders should wear helmets with face masks.
[smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif] [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

Aren't you glad you posted that pic? :LOL:

maybe you should try a unicycle! ;)

Puff said:
Bruce B said:
[quote="Jersey BBQ":1dpqza3k]I was hoping you guys could help me out.... I seem to be having a hard time figuring out when to give up hobbies.... Like, I still think I am 20 years old...

That's a good idea, maybe then you can teach Woody to play.
I wish somebody would :LOL:[/quote:1dpqza3k]

There's not enough hours in the day! :LOL:

wittdog said:
Man I give you credit for posting and taking all this abuse...I have one :?: how are you going to wipe?

Furthermore, doesn't having a cast on both hands put a damper on your second favorite hobby? Oh yeah...I think Larry answered this question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom