Just watched Jim Minion on tv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Why does everyone wanna kick my ass????

Because we all take comfort in knowing that we can! The key would be to keep you upright though! If you got knocked over, it would then become a fair fight! ;) :LOL:

What makes you so sure you can Woodchump? Just cause I'm in a chair, doesn't necessarily mean I am whoopable! Especially by the elderly as yourself? :shock: BTW, if you used your cane that would be considered a weapon! Just a bit of advice for ya old man, if you want to attempt to coquer this mountain you'd better pack your lunch! As well as take some pain killers in advance, cause you'll need them once I kick your ass and get back on the short bus! Then you get to go home tell everyone a poor little handicapped boy from Virginia kicked your ass! ;)

Oh, IT"S ON NOW!!!! :LOL: :LOL:Getting beat up by a cripple wouldn't be as embarrasing as getting beat up by anybody from the south!!!

Woodman said:
Oh, IT"S ON NOW!!!! :LOL: :LOL:Getting beat up by a cripple wouldn't be as embarrasing as getting beat up by anybody from the south!!!

Bring it brotha, because a cripple from the south is whooping your ass now. BTW, I hate the word "cripple"! Just call me wheelchair dude or something! Regardless RottenWood is getting an ass whooping no matter how you refer to me! Someone bring a video camera, so we can post the brawl here! Ya'll (Sothern Expression) are gonna wanna see this!

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Bring it brotha, because a cripple from the south is whooping your ass now. BTW, I hate the word "cripple"! Just call me wheelchair dude or something! Regardless RottenWood is getting an ass whooping no matter how you refer to me! Someone bring a video camera, so we can post the brawl here! Ya'll (Sothern Expression) are gonna wanna see this!

Sorry, how about "locomotionally challenged?" :ghug:

Captain Morgan said:
Wouldn't be the first time...by the looks of his picture, at some point he was severly beaten with an ugly stick.

Captain I can't believe you have the nerve to insult me in my house (GD Forum) about my looks!?!?! From the last pic I saw of you, you were beaten with the same stick I was, just more often and alot harder! Actually with the tree!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":148af66j]Wouldn't be the first time...by the looks of his picture, at some point he was severly beaten with an ugly stick.

Captain I can't believe you have the nerve to insult me in my house (GD Forum) about my looks!?!?! From the last pic I saw of you, you were beaten with the same stick I was, just more often and alot harder![/quote:148af66j]

Rewind . I think he was referring to me? But I can see how you would make that mistake, being as ugly as you are I mean! Hey, no offense intended you big, quivering , gelatinous, slobbering , pig!

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

Sorry, how about "locomotionally challenged?" :ghug:

You're gonna find out how challenged I am.........................

"There are 2 rules here at the Rock. Number 1, obey all rules. Number 2, no writing on the walls as it is very difficult to remove writing on the walls."

Now who wants the Mr. Potato Head set?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom