Just want to say thanks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
We have hit another milestone here at BBQC...Overnight the 2,00th member registered on the forum!!

I know there are many more folks who come on the site who decide not to register and that is fine...but to all of you who have taken the extra 45 secs to formally register and to those who contribute (whether a lot or a little) you have all helped play a role in the success of this forum!!

When I started this board almost 4+ years ago I had no hope for it lasting 6 months let alone becoming a growing living thing on the internet that it has developed in to! All of you have played a role in that...all of you have helped separate this forum from the others on the internet too!!

This forum continues to be open to all without dicrimination to region, cooker, fuel and everything else that makes most forum "singular" in their focus. When you come here, not only are the people nice with loads of info, you will also get a wide variety of info given the folks experience!! That is hard to find anywhere else on the net! We are a true melting pot of bbq/grilling info!!

So, in summary, I am humbled that even one person decided to join this place let alone the now thousands who have...we have gone through a lot of changes since the beginning but the forum has been better for them!!

Here is to another 2,000 (or more) in the future!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE!! :D :D :D :D

Congrats, The ones who don't register may not can solve that math problem :LOL:

This is one fourm that I check every day . I have only met one (JB) 8) in person but it seems like I have the more than that . Thanks Greg and all others that keep this going .

Thanks to you Greg. Great site. One of the few I can think of where folks can speak freely of various products and services. Lot of them off branded sites have rub to peddle and pits to sell so they delete anything which dont line up with whut they have to peddle. This place is just so refreshing regarding that kinda stuff. Also gives a little elbow room when folks are feeling frisky or desiring to wax eloquently on current events etc. If you keep on being such a nice fella got a feeling you should be able to get out of Purgatory a few hundred years early. Just guessing of course. Somebody would need to email the Pope to make sure about that:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Thanks to you Greg. Great site. One of the few I can think of where folks can speak freely of various products and services. Lot of them off branded sites have rub to peddle and pits to sell so they delete anything which dont line up with whut they have to peddle. This place is just so refreshing regarding that kinda stuff. Also gives a little elbow room when folks are feeling frisky or desiring to wax eloquently on current events etc. If you keep on being such a nice fella got a feeling you should be able to get out of Purgatory a few hundred years early. Just guessing of course. Somebody would need to email the Pope to make sure about that:)

bigwheel

Ditto that!

Thats why I usually just come here. Kinda laid back with a bunch of knowledge.

Damn near everything I've learned about Q I've learned here. Met alot of really great folks from here in my travels too.
Just don't tell anyone. :mrgreen:
Thanks Woodman for such a great site! 8)

dollarbill said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Well I'm only here for the money! BTW Greg, this months check hasn't arrived yet! :LOL:

Wait a minute...Gregs never even sent me a check? :shock: :?

I was here since the begining, you know, when Greg had no friends! :LOL:

Toby keil said:
Congrats Greg! This place has become my second home. Wish there was a way I could meet everybody.

Everybody send Toby your address, he wants to visit! Toby, your welcome here anytime, just bring anything you have cooked thats been posted here! ;)

Back
Top Bottom