Just got back ........................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
............. on Monday from a trip to Australia. My youngest son did a semester abroad and I went to see him at the end. He lived in the Brisbane area and we started our journey there. We also went to The Great Barrier Reef, Sydney and Melbourne. We saw lots and did lots, a great experience. The Friday I was leaving, about 10 minutes prior to leaving for the airport, my oldest son called to inform my wife and myself that he just eloped, that left me lots to think about on the 20 hour journey! I get to meet my daughter in law around Christmas!

Any way, if you care to look, here are a few photos of the trip.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v206/ ... ia%202010/

No! They have some strange looking "barbies" down there!

img_229737_0_3b3e1a84122d961e24e537ebadfdc3ed.jpg

Now there were some other "Barbies" that looked out of this world!

[attachment=0:2ycougtc]australia_bondi_beach_1010_girls_09.jpg[/attachment:2ycougtc]

Great pics Nick. Congrats on the family acquisition. Nice looking aborigines ladies in the white bikinis. I will take the one in the middle.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Great pics Nick. Congrats on the family acquisition. Nice looking aborigines ladies in the white bikinis. I will take the one in the middle.

bigwheel

Jeff, we're almost family now, my daughter in law is from Austin! ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
You have way too much fun Nick. :D Any interesting chow?

Pigs
Didn't get any kangaroo. Every time we stopped for a bite to eat, it wasn't on the menu. My son said it tastes just like steak.

Actually Roo (thats whut us who is familiar with the local eubonics around Darwin calls Kangaroo) is closer to Jack Rabbit. Which can tastes like steak if a person owns a pressure cooker and has a vivid imagination. Hey Nick glad to hear you will have some kin in the vicinity. Austin is a very kewlish town. Spent some of my formative younger years in that place. Has a bunch of commie liberal hippies..cedar hackers..nice looking wimmen and a lot of good eating and drinking places. Make em drag you to Matt's El Ranch downtime. Sixth Street I think. They got the best store bought cheese and onyawn enchiladas in the world.

bigwheel

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
How many times did you back to the TSA for another pat down/search?

Not once! With a face like mine, I'm trusted! ;)
You do look like the pilot from Airplane
Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Joey all grown up
img_229892_1_0086aa14c2f9cb2dd75b8ecba8d49086.jpg
LOL! Unbelievable resemblance. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom