Just curious

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pondman

Cook
Has anybody ever seen or heard of a report being made on the effect breathing barbque smoke for twenty years would have on the lungs? I know it could'nt be good.

Well I think its sorta like welding in that if it dont get your lungs it will get your eyes. After a long weekend of hot weather comp cooking I have went two days not being able to open my eyes. Course some of the problem cuzed by sweat too. Sweat aint good for eyes neither.

bigwheel

Goober said:
Well I think its sorta like welding in that if it dont get your lungs it will get your eyes. After a long weekend of hot weather comp cooking I have went two days not being able to open my eyes. Course some of the problem cuzed by sweat too. Sweat aint good for eyes neither.

bigwheel
Seems you got yo personas' messed up there Goober. :LOL:

Well good point Senor Puffster. For some reason the fountain of marital bliss..aka The Little Bride..has decreed that I should use Mozilla Firefox as an Alfgore internet explorer mechanism. It remembers one personna mo betta than the others. Whut is a Mother to do?

Goober

Well as the coals slingers argued and discussed with the offset creosote factory advocates over on Dave Lineback's old email list...there is somewhere in the general vicinity of 344 different chemical compounds in wood smoke of which 272 aint particularly good for either flavor or good health. Now it couldnt be as bad of a lung scramble as Agent Orange...welding..asbestos etc. I would call one of those lawyers who works on thirds. Maybe he can puke up some money out of somebody. Just trying to cover all the bases here.

bigwheel

Hey now you are on to something here I think. Actually a person could make themselves a dung generating moochine like they use in India. You just put poop from holy cows in one end and fill it with water then set a speel. Directly poof you have methane gas for cooking your rice. The exhausted cow patties is then used for something else. Dessert topping maybe? Its been a while since I seen the show on Nat Geo.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom