Just an FYI - Safari...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
For those who didn't know, Apple's Safari web browser is now available for windows users. I just got the update through I-Tunes and am going to give it a work out.

It says it loads much faster then any other browser out right now. Anyone used it yet?

Thanks Greg, I just downloaded it. It's fast but I really can't tell much of a difference from explorer.

FYI I am on BBQ Central using the Safari Browser!

I am noticing faster page loads...anything is better then IE...LOL!! :D

And I am on hear with Safari as well... 8)

Downloaded last night and I'm giving it a look, seems the fonts and colors are more vibrant, a little quicker than Firefox. I'll play with it for a while.
Thanks for the heads up Greg.

I have noticed that on a few sites that typical "hot links" show up in code for some reason...and when I open in FF they show up as they are supposed too. Don't know why that is...aside from that I haven't experienced anything bad. And the pages have been loading faster for me and the interface is sleeker and cooler than IE and FF.

I have a Mac Mini on my TV... it's running Safari and it's the best. So, much better than mozilla and the like. I love the way things are set up too...bookmarks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom