Just a few pizzas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ketz7XXxJm4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ketz7XXxJm4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

& If anyone is still on dial-up PM me, I'll send ya an 8 track to listen to :LOL:

Look good JBCK,,, Why do you always lift the pizza up and show off the bottom of the crust? Can you post here the recipe again for a good crust?
I recall, 3 cups bread flour,1 cup semolina flour,4 table spoons yeast, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, water, sugar.. Please show the amounts truthfully.. It's for a friend.. My first 2 pizza's rocked BTW...

SSGT :D

surfinsapo said:
Look good JBCK,,, Why do you always lift the pizza up and show off the bottom of the crust? Can you post here the recipe again for a good crust?
I recall, 3 cups bread flour,1 cup semolina flour,4 table spoons yeast, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, water, sugar.. Please show the amounts truthfully.. It's for a friend.. My first 2 pizza's rocked BTW...

SSGT :D

Last time Boy.
3 C Bread flour
1C semolina flour
1.5C 110deg water
2tsp sugar
1 packet yeast
1tsp salt
1/4 C EVO
garlic & oregano to taste (optional)

Do ya want me ta send ya an 8 track with directions Boy? (my recorder still works) :roll:

ScottyDaQ said:
rapid rise yeast? or red star?
Good question ...
I believe it's Fleishmans yeast....4 oz's = 16 packets...

Thanks JB.. Are you the smithsonian of 8 track tape players? :shock:

surfinsapo said:
ScottyDaQ said:
rapid rise yeast? or red star?
Good question ...
I believe it's Fleishmans yeast....4 oz's = 16 packets...

Thanks JB.. Are you the smithsonian of 8 track tape players? :shock:

Fleshmans. I used rapid rise

Still operational a 1970 sony 8 track recorder. It made a bunch of tapes too. I also have dad's 1960 sony reel to reel. It works too.
Speakin of old VS new, Of course CD or MP3 is the way to go all my old stuff still works, 1975 Technics direct drive turntable, 75 Technics 100 watt a chan. reciver. I also have a new surround sound 120 watt a chan reciver. with the new one in 2 chan mode that old one blows the new away, with the same speakers on each reciver. One dead giveaway is the weight, the old boy is 3 times heaver

JD-8track-remote.jpg

Yee HAA!

1964 390 Galaxy 500 with one of those "Foot" accelerator pedals.

It brings back special memories! ;)

That do bring back memories BL. I remeber they had a volume, balance & tone control. No seperate bass & trebel it was all in 1, Pushin a woppin 5 watts... Maybe :cry:

Then if ya wanted FM radio you could buy a 8 track cartrige with a tuner built in, mine had a antena wire that Y into the cars factory AM radio antena conector :LOL:

Cool link BL
http://www.oaktreeent.com/Stereo_Audio_Gear.htm

It took a while, listening to LPs of music I was used to hearing on 8-track, before I stopped anticipating the *CLACK!* when the tracks changed. :LOL:

--John
(Ammo boxes were great for carrying 8-track cartridges, stood up on end so you could read the labels. ;) )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom