Join Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry about the weld there Larry. Got stuck at work for the second day in a row. But, think about it this way. I am making OT. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Sorry about the weld there Larry. Got stuck at work for the second day in a row. But, think about it this way. I am making OT. ;)

Bring your welder for the Dallas Game! [smilie=bowdown.gif]

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":mpbnohny]Phuck you all! I've paced myself all day and throughout the course of the day I've drank ALOT! Just ate a bag of popcorn with lots of granulated garlic on it. Yum
what's the matter... a whole rack of spares wasn't enough??? :shock: ;) :LOL:

i'm a wuss and just cracked #3. :oops:

but to make up i'll take a pull off the bottle of knob creek in my fridge. ;)[/quote:mpbnohny]
I've heard alot about that wicked stuff.
It's whiskey right?

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":2u0v8fzs]Snap POP!

I always listen to my Elders Sir.
Here's to ya, ya wheeling beer drinking buggar.

peace

Don't anyone help Mike, but Mike how old do you think I am???[/quote:2u0v8fzs]

Yer my age

Just guessing. I'll call anybody old. lol

Hope I didn't offend
peace

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":wqisrrkx][quote="Mike Hedrick":wqisrrkx]Snap POP!

I always listen to my Elders Sir.
Here's to ya, ya wheeling beer drinking buggar.

peace

Don't anyone help Mike, but Mike how old do you think I am???[/quote:wqisrrkx]

Yer my age

Just guessing. I'll call anybody old. lol

Hope I didn't offend
peace[/quote:wqisrrkx]

No no no of course you didn't offend me...........I'm 37.

DaleP said:
Anyone know what helps a hangover?

Beer!

Surprisingly I feel absolutely wonderful this morning after I started drinking around 7:30 yesterday morning and continued until around 8pm! Must be cause it's 39 outside, I've gotta brisket on, pot of coffee on and the Skins play today! Soon it will be 10am and at the Wolfe Palace there is a rule that beer starts flowing no later than 10am on Football Sundays! Earlier is fine too, but no later than 10am. Football Sundays are like a Holiday here!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3kv3t59t]All the eating and drinking Larry did, does anybody wonder why the seat broke in the first place? :LOL: Coming time for another bet!

ASS![/quote:3kv3t59t]
Yes BIG ASS

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":q00jpcfi]All the eating and drinking Larry did, does anybody wonder why the seat broke in the first place? :LOL: Coming time for another bet!

ASS!
Yes BIG ASS[/quote:q00jpcfi]

I'm being attacked by Yankees! HELP!!! Ya'll are internet hatin' while I'm internet eatin'!

Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3u5yy0h8][quote="Nick Prochilo":3u5yy0h8]All the eating and drinking Larry did, does anybody wonder why the seat broke in the first place? :LOL: Coming time for another bet!

ASS!
Yes BIG ASS[/quote:3u5yy0h8]

I'm being attacked by Yankees! HELP!!! Ya'll are internet hatin' while I'm internet eatin'![/quote:3u5yy0h8]

4.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom