Joe~balaya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey_Joe

Head Chef
Took me sum of JB's Creole` style jambalaya mix and some
Cajun dirty rice mix and a buncha otha good stuff frum da fridge
and slow cooked sum Joe~balaya!

Gettin' ready

A mess of chopped onyun and chopped garlic

A mess of Linguicia and sum homemade kielbasa

A block of chopped up salt pork and a mess of small shrimp
and sum japs

Fresh from da Bag frozen Okry

A mess of chopped celery hearts

Leftover fresh from da bag frozen BBQ Pork
frum da last Whole-Hog-B-Q I done

Mysteriously missing picture.....
I think da pops wit da foam on top claim it's where-abouts! :shock:

All in da crock for a slow burn for about 8 hours with sum "Siracha" sauce
and a few quality seasonings

With the rice and jambalaya mixes cooked in and ready to eat

Sorry, no plated pics.... I waz more interested in a spoon
and a bowl and a beer at that point then the camera

It did come out sum fine tho!!!! :D

Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

007bond-jb said:
Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

It's much easier to scrape a bowl clean with a spoon
then with a fork

Plus the chances of poking yourself in your lip after several
pops is reduced......;) :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":277t4p9z]Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

then with a fork

[/quote:277t4p9z]

Somehow I can relate to that fork in lip/tonge part a little too well :LOL:
I need to get some new silver wear too all my spoons have jagged edges from the disposall, they'll cut ya too
:roll:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":18xazhns][quote="007bond-jb":18xazhns]Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

then with a fork

[/quote:18xazhns]

I need to get some new silver wear too all my spoons have jagged edges from the disposall, they'll cut ya too
:roll:[/quote:18xazhns]
Great stuff Joe. Hay JB, I thought I was the only one with Messed up spoons from the disposall. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":293twd8c][quote="Smokey_Joe":293twd8c][quote="007bond-jb":293twd8c]Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

then with a fork

[/quote:293twd8c]

:roll:[/quote:293twd8c]
Great stuff Joe. Hay JB, I thought I was the only one with Messed up spoons from the disposall. :LOL:[/quote:293twd8c]

I own an HVAC company & We were installing a new exhaust system in a room with a very large commercial dishwasher, in the dirty dish rinse prep area they had a disposal with a 5hp 3phase motor :shock:
We were finishin up our part when the sales rep was showin the customer how bad the diposal was. He says it will eat silverware & threw a SS butter knife in & tuned it on. It threw the knife though the ceiling tile & wedged it into the concrete deck above, The customer was not impressed. I laughed may a$$ off

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2npn1iuz][quote="007bond-jb":2npn1iuz][quote="Smokey_Joe":2npn1iuz][quote="007bond-jb":2npn1iuz]Eat Jambalaya with a spoon? Okra :shock: Hummm I don't know Joe. Maybe all the water/stock wasen't absorbed

then with a fork

[/quote:2npn1iuz]

:roll:[/quote:2npn1iuz]
Great stuff Joe. Hay JB, I thought I was the only one with Messed up spoons from the disposall. :LOL:[/quote:2npn1iuz]

I own an HVAC company & We were installing a new exhaust system in a room with a very large commercial dishwasher, in the dirty dish rinse prep area they had a disposal with a 5hp 3phase motor :shock:
We were finishin up our part when the sales rep was showin the customer how bad the diposal was. He says it will eat silverware & threw a SS butter knife in & tuned it on. It threw the knife though the ceiling tile & wedged it into the concrete deck above, The customer was not impressed. I laughed may a$$ off[/quote:2npn1iuz]

I love it when people do dumb-assed stuff like that. It's good he drew back after dropping the spoon in there. It's also good he didn't pop it through one of your new ducts. :shock: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom