Jimmy Buffett

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve McMurtry

Senior Cook
Hey ya'll

Jimmy Buffett just anounced that he and his band will make a stop
In toronto in June :-D :-D 8)

The problem is $119.95 Can. ($92.36 US) For the top tickets :(
So if there are any Fans from the Northern States, this would be a real bonus for you.

Cheers :LOL:

Damn! That sounds high enough to be his "Retirement Tour"! :D Thanks for the info and I'll keep an eye open! I only got to see him once and it was in Orlando in '86?? He was great, of course!! 8)

Michelob said:
Steve McMurtry said:
Hey ya'll

Jimmy Buffett just anounced that he and his band will make a stop
In toronto in June :-D :-D 8)

The problem is $119.95 Can. For the top tickets :(
So if there are any Fans from the Northern States, this would be a real bonus for you.

Cheers :LOL:

What's that make it American? $50.00?!!! :) Only kiddin, eh! What is the exchange rate now days? Lived in the Detriot area from the mid 80's to the mid 90's but I can't recall what it was then. Only know American dollars bought alot of Canadian dollars. Used ta take a winter train trip to Toronto every now and then. That was cool! Mostly drove over the river to Windsor to party and then under the river back home! And that, my Canadian Q brutha, was always a blast! :-D :-D Take care, eh!

Mic
:partyman:

$1.21 Cad. - $1.00 American. Used to be MUCH better! We went snowmobiling there about 5 years ago and the rate was $1.50 to $1.00.

Michelob said:
Nick Prochilo said:
$1.21 Cad. - $1.00 American. Used to be MUCH better! We went snowmobiling there about 5 years ago and the rate was $1.50 to $1.00.

Think it was better way back when. Man I sure miss sledin....Hard ta do when it's 80* and sunny, though!! :p :p :p :p :p ;-)

Mic

Yeah yeah...Come talk to me June thru Sept! :p :p :p :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom