Jealous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knine

Sous Chef
with i could send u guys some stuff but looks like JB is taking care of that .

i will bring JB some shrimp (Fresh off the boat) one weekend and he can film cooking something with them . thats about all i can do these days with the wife in nursing school and only 1 bread winner as of now in the house . only 5 mts left of school...... i can make it [smilie=a_huh.gif] .

i sure like to see you guys enjoying the fine foods from down here . keep eating it and you will have a nice figure like me and JB . [smilie=hump.gif]

your friend Knine

knine said:
with i could send u guys some stuff but looks like JB is taking care of that .

i will bring JB some shrimp (Fresh off the boat) one weekend and he can film cooking something with them . thats about all i can do these days with the wife in nursing school and only 1 bread winner as of now in the house . only 5 mts left of school...... i can make it [smilie=a_huh.gif] .

i sure like to see you guys enjoying the fine foods from down here . keep eating it and you will have a nice figure like me and JB . [smilie=hump.gif]

your friend Knine
How about us send you something anyway? I can get spicy Texas/ Mexican stuff... What kind of spice do you like? Give us your address and I'm sure we can hook you up with something for the meantime...I hope your wife does good in school. My wife is a dental hygeniest and I remember how hard all those classes were for her.. Hang in there man.. Better days are coming!!!!!!!! [smilie=a_sunflower.gif]

Bradey you can git into it too BOY. I been swapin non perishable stuff cause shippin with dry ice overnite is $$$ You can git stuff I can't Being in the NO area. I been PM ing them with a link to cajun online providers & lettin them make a grocery list then they send me stuff I can't git here

i just love spreading the love of cooking . its something about living in south that we do . we build or homes around or kitchens here in the south we visit or frends and family in our kitchens and most of all about our kitchens thats where we all keep our beers . [smilie=drink.gif]

knine said:
most of all about our kitchens thats where we all keep our beers . [smilie=drink.gif]
Not JB, he has a special pantry for beer,, JB should buy a keg.. Bradley, You cook all the other cajun stuff too? It's my favorite food... :D

SS writes; JB should buy a keg... No boy bad idea Cajuns don't stop drinking till the well is dry :roll: Or the keg floats :cry:

buy the way it is Brady [smilie=wtf.gif]

i have been to JB's place and the beer is in the kitchen matter of fact the beer has it's own kitchen .

o ya we will make it . if the biggest natural disaster in modern US history can't stop us i know we can make it .

[smilie=thefinger.gif] Katrina that bitch .

2 years to the day .

Bradley, You cook all the other cajun stuff too?

yes i do . i dont talk about it much cause cant take any pics of my cooking right now and you know the rules no pic no cook . i have been eatting so much shrimp that i think i am turning into one . soon as i am up and running with a camera i will show u nice people the fine foods i can cook .

Back
Top Bottom