JB On Food Network?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
We all should figure out how to get JB on the food network! The stuff he putt's out is fantastic, plus it's "real" cooking in a kitchen. That's the best part. Step by step instructions (when JB turns the camera on) And he does it with a Wally world hundred buck camera. He kind of reminds me of Justin Wilson, who I watch his reruns on RFDTV and watched as a kid. He's a HELL of allot better than that Guy, dude with the blond spike hair that has no clue on how to work the camera or cook for that mater and was "The next star on Food Network" My idea is to have a show that the average person can do with out all the fancy stuff. ie big buck ingredients. Just a regular person going to the store and not spending a ton of dough to make there family a great meal.
What ay all think?

I'm with you Chris, everytime I watch his videos I can picture him on TV. He does kinda remind me too of Justin. Someone here that I won't mention their name, has a way to contact Bobby Flays PR person, maybe they will chime in and help. Or someone could find an e-mail to send them some of his videos. He is indeed an entertaining fella that's fo sho!

I tried to contact Food Network & even sent some links to my stuff I aint never heard back from em. I read on the site that if you are on a local TV station & would like to have your show reveiwed, the station would have to send some credentials?... I do have a friend who recently started at a local TV station in the production Dept. I'm gonna give him a DVD with my stuff on it this weekend. In the mean time if anyone hear can help too I would very much appreiciate the help. I would like to have everyone come in as a guest chef on shows too.

007bond-jb said:
I tried to contact Food Network & even sent some links to my stuff I aint never heard back from em. I read on the site that if you are on a local TV station & would like to have your show reveiwed, the station would have to send some credentials?... I do have a friend who recently started at a local TV station in the production Dept. I'm gonna give him a DVD with my stuff on it this weekend. In the mean time if anyone hear can help too I would very much appreiciate the help. I would like to have everyone come in as a guest chef on shows too.
Post a link to the local TV station. I'll testify!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
He's a HELL of allot better than that Guy, dude with the blond spike hair that has no clue on how to work the camera or cook for that mater and was "The next star on Food Network"
If you get a chance to meet the Motley Que Crew at a contest, Guy will make a whole lot more since to you. I know him and know he would like to do a couple of BBQ featured shows. I don't know how many creative liberties he has right now being the new kid on the block. I do know he does do good Q and is a really great guy.

I also do want to see more Q'ers get air time if for no other reason to build intrest in BBQ.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2cznskv3]I tried to contact Food Network & even sent some links to my stuff I aint never heard back from em. I read on the site that if you are on a local TV station & would like to have your show reveiwed, the station would have to send some credentials?... I do have a friend who recently started at a local TV station in the production Dept. I'm gonna give him a DVD with my stuff on it this weekend. In the mean time if anyone hear can help too I would very much appreiciate the help. I would like to have everyone come in as a guest chef on shows too.
Post a link to the local TV station. I'll testify![/quote:2cznskv3]

Here:http://www.nbc33tv.com/

It might be wise to aim a little lower at first...maybe
get a local cooking segment with one the tv stations.
After you've worked with producers and directors,
you'll have the rough edges worked out, and plenty
of pro tapes to send to Food Network.
Don't be intimidated...they are looking for talent,
and you've got that with your personality and
your cooking.
Second, don't be disappointed....your biggest problem
is going to be actually getting a decision maker to
even watch a tape.

Back
Top Bottom