JB Hot Chilli Dawgs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
looks great JB, I use that 2-alarm chili mix myself! It's the only one I use. Your chili came out too thick cause you used the crushed tomatoes instead of the tomato sauce but I always end up havin to add more water to it anyway. Better the 2nd day! Looks some Fine!

Wine good fo your blood, it make it flow!
I agree with you. Your food is good as usual JB!! The utube videos are always intertaining and informative (make you laff and learn):D

D.Harris said:
"Hide the weiner" Thats enough chilli for 4 of my dogs, I need 3 Pepcids just from looking at the picture. I'd give it a shot, that jalepeno is saying "Eat Me" "Eat Me"

Looks great as usual JB! I always enjoy your instructional videos as well.

I take 4 a nite :shock:

Hoping that yeller stuff in the bottom frame is sour kraut. Now I can eat stuff like this. Just take two papaya enzymes and slug of raw apple cider vinegar right after the meal. No burps allowed.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Hoping that yeller stuff in the bottom frame is sour kraut. Now I can eat stuff like this. Just take two papaya enzymes and slug of raw apple cider vinegar right after the meal. No burps allowed.

bigwheel
Its Zaterans Creole mustard. Great stuff If you can find it buy it You'll never buy Frenches again.

BW did you know you can quick marinade meat in the Papaya enzymes?
Works great for a tough peice I think this is what asian restaurants use for stir fry beef.

Hey JB...yeppers did know of the tenderizing/digesting properties of papaya. Normally bump into in whut I guess passes for the commercial version where it goes by the name "papain." Can be found in many bbq rubs and I guess fairly pure form in various meat tenderizes. Know the cheap steak houses put it to good use..Sizzling Sirloin etc. Also the Mexican Markets which peddles the bulk pre prepared fajita meat. Whilst I love the edible enzymes as a digestive aid (I even prevented a fella from committing sewercide cuz of terminal indigestion one time when I bought him a jug of them thangs) I dont like the substance on meat. It changes the texture too much for me..makes it sorta powdery tasting if you get my drift. It is also not a good plan to use anything containing papain on comp chicken. It will cuz the skin to bust each and every time. I guess it weakens or partially digests the skin or something. Fact is about the best Chicken rub I ever bump into (Big Dave actually discovered it) is Adam's brand beef fajita seasoning. Only thang is..it busts the skin nearly each time. Funny thang was I keep telling him it had papain in it but it didnt say nothing about in on the label. He finally called the factory and drug the truth out of em. It did have it in there. Think a person could still use it ok..just dont let it set on the chicken very long prior to cooking. Whew..sorry this is so long and windy I off today and just sitting around bored and playing compooter. It too wet and sketter infested to go outside. Dang we have got a lot of rain. The drought is officially over I think. Yeppers....I do love my Zatarain mustard...also Plochman's Stone Ground..and can eat my body weight in Grey Poupon:)

bigwheel

Zaterans seems to be very regional. I like to mix thier fish fry batter half and half with Louisiana Fish Fry. I cannot find a store that has it here in Ar., so I had to wait and get a few boxes in Jasper Tx.

Well ya know their main factory down in LA supposedly got totally hammered by the big Hurricane which Dubja caused to hit down there...then he sent the CIA down to dynamite the levees etc. Rumor was you wasnt gonna see any of their stuff on the store shelves for years. Guess they got back into production quicker than some might think possible.

bigwheel

no the place is just fine . it is here on the westbank and all is well with it . man i tell ya when you going down da the street that the factory is on it smells like heaven . [smilie=a_dreaming.gif]

bigwheel said:
Well ya know their main factory down in LA supposedly got totally hammered by the big Hurricane which Dubja caused to hit down there...then he sent the CIA down to dynamite the levees etc. Rumor was you wasnt gonna see any of their stuff on the store shelves for years. Guess they got back into production quicker than some might think possible.

bigwheel

You're not a fan of Conspiracy Theory, are you?

We like a thick chili down here for our hot dogs. That way you can pile it on and get full off of one hot dog instead of three or four.

On Halloween you can't find hot dogs in the stores. They are always sold out. :shock:

BMChevyGrl said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

We like a thick chili down here for our hot dogs. That way you can pile it on and get full off of one hot dog instead of three or four.

On Halloween you can't find hot dogs in the stores. They are always sold out. :shock:

glad I never went trick or treating down in your neighborhood as a kid :shock: givin out hot dogs instead of snicker bars :LOL:

Hmmm...they didnt get hammered at all? Maybe it was Tony Cascheres I am thinking of here. Did that place get smacked purty good? Nearly sure it was one or the other. Thanks.

bigwheel

knine said:
no the place is just fine . it is here on the westbank and all is well with it . man i tell ya when you going down da the street that the factory is on it smells like heaven . [smilie=a_dreaming.gif]

Ahhh now..Mel Gibson aint never made a bad movie including the one you mentioned. I watch him and Tommy Lee Jones any time. Actually just trying to voice some of the concerns of the minority comoonity here. Woops...almost forgot about the chili. We make it so thick in Texas that you can eat it with a knife and fork.

bigwheel

BMChevyGrl said:
bigwheel said:

bigwheel

no big it was this place that make all the crystal hots sause and other fine stuff . http://www.baumerfoods.com/
they were right in the middle of all the flooding and looting and other criminal stuff .

it was a wild time down here . i live on the westbank of the river witch is really south side of the river [smilie=a_whyme.gif] .
you may of heard that story of the police stopping the people from comeing over here , well its true and we had our own problums here we did not need others over here looting , burning and killing here . i did not have a prob , have 4 GSD's and 3 pistols and 1 SKS semiautomatic with plenty boxes of ammo . also just down the street from the PD . i was kinda hopeing someone came over and played with the dogs . [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif]

bigwheel said:
Hmmm...they didnt get hammered at all? Maybe it was Tony Cascheres I am thinking of here. Did that place get smacked purty good? Nearly sure it was one or the other. Thanks.

bigwheel

knine said:

Back
Top Bottom