JB, batten down the hatches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's going more to Galveston. Buffarillo is on the wetest quadrant this time. We should be high and dry.. .. NO MORE MOSQUITOS!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

surfinsapo said:
I think it's going more to Galveston. Buffarillo is on the wetest quadrant this time. We should be high and dry.. .. NO MORE MOSQUITOS!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yea you're right SS. The article I read early this morning mentioned southern Lousiana.

Ya reckon JB would git in the top of a tree to git the best pics possible? Ya think we ought to encourage him? We really do like ya JB, but if ya can git some good stuff.

surfinsapo said:

What's with the skeeeters? Hurricanes kill em?

Rag said:
surfinsapo said:

What's with the skeeeters? Hurricanes kill em?
No, hurricanes dump water, which in return hatch 1000000000000's of eggs and then the mosquitoes have to get blood before they can breed. They love my head too... :shock:

No videos, The wind was about 5mph with a few light showers. Hell we had worse stuff last week from normal weather. Like in the orange ribeye clip

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom