JB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Can y'all keep Jb in your thoughts and prayers... He is in the hospital.. I don't have any details..
Just wanted Centralites to know....

Thanks,

Sapo aka Lyndon

DSC_0091.JPG

DSC_0095.JPG

Thoughts and Prayer's out to JB and family. Sapo, please keep us updated if you hear anything new.

Well my thought patterns tend to be erratic but I am good at praying so that's what I might be found doing. I will even stop conspiring to help certain unnamed trouble makers in poking the Boy's Eye for a short while. Least till he gets out of the horspital.

UPDATE: He was admitted to the hospital and has an abscess and diverticulitous. He has been on IV antibiotics overnight and they are trying to avoid surgery. Today they drained the abscess.

Thanks Larry. I'm assuming that since they hope to avoid surgery, that his
life isn't in danger? Anyone know anything about this illness?

Googled it and got this "Diverticulitis is swelling (inflammation) of an abnormal pouch (diverticulum) in the intestinal wall. These pouches are usually found in the large intestine (colon)." Don't think it is life threatening, but does not sound like fun and doesn't sound like he'll be eating much Cajan food soon. Keeping him in our thoughts.

Captain Morgan said:
Thanks Larry. I'm assuming that since they hope to avoid surgery, that his
life isn't in danger? Anyone know anything about this illness?

YES it 'can' be life threatening.......especially since he has an infection in it. It can indeed be life threatening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom