JB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is his vid site where Mrs. JB commented.

http://www.youtube.com/user/007bondjb

May have to go to pg 2 or 3.

found this pg 2
"Hello, everyone. This is Mrs. JB. JB has been in the hospital since Friday and is thinking about you guys. He has an abscess (complication of the diverticulitis) He says? he will post soon. I'm sure there is quite a rant coming out of this one. I will say however, in his medicated dreams, he talks of nothing but cooking. Please keep JB in your prayers and pray that he does not end up having surgery, BOY!!!" By Mrs.JB

edit:Ok, found out I'm late to the dance once again. But some info anyway.

I have a buddy of mine who has bouts with diverticulitis every now and then. It seems like it is extremely painful and any time you have an infection you can have serious complications. Good luck JB, prayers are with you.

Well when you ascertain the Boy's Condition...If it looks like something serious kindly remind him whut good pals we is with him and how he might want to mention certain of us in his will etc. If it just one of them old in and out deals which comes up when the cardiologist needs to make his quarterly payment for country club dues..guess there wouldn't be no need to bother him with such mundane stuff.

bigwheel said:
Well when you ascertain the Boy's Condition...If it looks like something serious kindly remind him whut good pals we is with him and how he might want to mention certain of us in his will etc. If it just one of them old in and out deals which comes up when the cardiologist needs to make his quarterly payment for country club dues..guess there wouldn't be no need to bother him with such mundane stuff.

OMG BW you make me laugh out loud! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

His diet will change or he'll be in a lot of pain. Unyuns(as he'd call them) will be out, seeds of any kind, some beans, certain berries with small seeds. Anything that can get caught in these diverticuli pockets will cause him trouble. Some cases are more severe than others. My mom has this and has struggled for years. If you do something you aren't supposed to, there is a hefty price to pay for a few days and it's painful. Hopefully his infection clears up. Can't wait to see this video. Eat Archway macaroons...supposed to help. Look it up. Good luck JB. Mrs. JB probably needs the luck 'cause I bet he's a terrible patient. 8)

Have known a few with this condition over the years. Can make a person highly miserable as sounds like Uncle Bubba has first hand knowledge. Sure it could be fatal if left infected and untreated. Would be nice to dodge the surgery. Now got a pal who went for the surgery sorta electively. Claimed he wished he had the operation years earler..no pain..eats whut he wants blah blah blah. So since they are still debating this topic with the Boy..would make me tend to believe he prob aint in too bad of shape considering the shape he is in.

Im afflicted myself...it only flares up occasionally... But when it does...HOLY CRAP... There are several schools of thought on whether or not your diet is consequential... Good Luck BOY !

Update from his wife's Facebook... Da BOY is going home!

198995_10150235915018082_794248081_9232897_6090962_n.jpg

Well Marlboros and intestines aint linked last I hear. Great to see you up and about Boy. Praise the Lord.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom