JamesB Passed Away This Afternoon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DJ

Sous Chef
JamesB, A frequent contributor to BBQ Central and The Texas BBQ Forum passed away today.
Below is Gator's post from the TBBQF. Please think of his family with Thoughts and Prayer.

Folks

Its with great regret I type this note. I learned a little while ago that JamesB died this afternoon. I cant begin to express the complete sense of loss I am feeling for his family, friends and many forum friends. There are very few whole heartedly good people in the world. James was. He was a caring friend who always pitched in, helped out and went the extra mile to help those who knew him. I just cant put to words the sorrow I feel for losing him. He will be deeply missed.

I don't have all the details, what I currently understand is that James had some type of breathing issues that flared up occasionally and this afternoon those breathing issues overtook him and he died before the paramedics could get there.

Please pray for his family.

As I receive more details, we will post those here. I know in the days, weeks and months to come we will want to remember all the good things James did + offer our love and support to his family.

Proverbs 3: 5 - 6. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

WOW...JamesB has been a VALUED member of this forum in MANY respects. He will be missed!!! Thoughts to his family and friends!!

I am speechless.....and very saddened to hear this. I thoroughly enjoyed James posts and pic's, he was a true BBQ Master. God bless him and his family. This really sucks.

bbquzz said:
I am new to the forum but really enjoyed JB's posts fun videos and great recipes - my thoughts to his family.
I'm pretty sure that JamesB and JB are two different guys. None the less my sincerest condolences to the family. A loss is always hard and particulary so before the holidays.

JamesB was one member I always enjoyed reading his posts & resposes.
I am fairly new here at BBQ Central, but i have grown accustomed to seein' him
around here. My prayers go out to James's family & friends during this time of
sorrow & grief.

I'm so very sorry to hear this terible news, I thought of him as a guy that was very helpfull to all. Condolences to all his family and friends, I know he will be missed in all the barbecue communites he was a part of.

-Daryl

Griff said:
bbquzz said:
I am new to the forum but really enjoyed JB's posts fun videos and great recipes - my thoughts to his family.
I'm pretty sure that JamesB and JB are two different guys. None the less my sincerest condolences to the family. A loss is always hard and particulary so before the holidays.

Now I see who he was, TX not LA, he was great at offering words of encouragement to a Noob like me, I'm really going to miss him. Thoughts to his family.

Sorry to hear about James passing. I am glad I got to meet him in Irving at the get together. Very nice guy and one heck of a cook. It sure seemed like he enjoyed everything about bbq. He was always one of the first people to comment on all of our posts here. Praying for Gods peace and comfort for his family and friends. Everyone take care and I am going to do what the words of the Hymn " What a friend we have in Jesus" says...Also, here are a few pictures of James from the get together... One heck of a guy!!! God Bless!!

DSC_0091.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0106.JPG

[youtube:2vtvchk9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktlIFsenPxw[/youtube:2vtvchk9]

The good Lord pulled his name out of the hat way too soon. Never got to meet him in person, but I wish I did. He always had great posts, and was a great cook. He sure will be missed. Thoughts to his family and friends. This is sad indeed. Way too young to check out.

Pigs

Did not ever get the honor to meet JamesB in person but considered him a friend. Funny how that cyber stuff works huh? We had a little mailorder rub swap once upon a time. You could tell he knew a lot about bbq cuz me and him usually agree about most stuff:) Praying hard on this end for him and all those related to him through love, blood or marriage. Just got this feeling down in my feeler JamesB is in a happy place.

bigwheel

Just now reading that James is no longer with us. Very sad news. James always made very pointed comments concerning bbq. He will be missed here.

Thoughts and prayers going out to his family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom