Jam It

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
It's TRUE! That damn thing will take a chunk off your fingers like a flick if a eye! :!:
Sooooo..... :-k Show us a pic of your stubs. :grin:

The Joker said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3pjed5qg]It's TRUE! That damn thing will take a chunk off your fingers like a flick if a eye! :!:
Sooooo..... :-k Show us a pic of your stubs. :grin:[/quote:3pjed5qg]
Here ya go Joker! :grin:

[quote="The Joker":34xz5y59][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":34xz5y59]It's TRUE! That damn thing will take a chunk off your fingers like a flick if a eye! :!:
Sooooo..... :-k Show us a pic of your stubs. :grin:[/quote:34xz5y59]
[/quote:34xz5y59]

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2xh7x15q][quote="The Joker":2xh7x15q][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2xh7x15q]It's TRUE! That damn thing will take a chunk off your fingers like a flick if a eye! :!:
Sooooo..... :-k Show us a pic of your stubs. :grin:[/quote:2xh7x15q]
[/quote:2xh7x15q]

:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:[/quote:2xh7x15q]
LMFAO! Gooood one! Got ya out of that chair though.. :!:

Raspberry and blackberry are next on the list, Sorry wittdog, We did strawberry already. Will trade for some pepperoni though. :D
I might be able to do that but the pep isn't dryed It's more of a sausage consistancy.

wdroller said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1rnggy21]Can ya pony up with a recipe? Bet it would be great on ribs!

THIS is damn good on smoked pork loin.

CHERRY GLAZE:

1 (12 oz.) jar cherry preserves
2 tbsp. light corn syrup
1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cloves

1/4 c. slivered toasted almonds

Simmer first seven ingredients and brush a little on the loin the last 30 minutes of smoking. Let meat sit for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, reheat glaze to boiling. Add almonds. Serve glaze on the side.
Groovy, Thanks wd[/quote:1rnggy21]
Mine was easier. :)

Puff said:
Finney said:
Here's you a recipe.
I saw that on a show one time, the guy used some kind of grape preserves at a comp :-k

Who was it? If I recognize the name I'll do it too, just because he said so.

What kind of smoker was it? I'll buy one and mine will turn out just as good, right?????

NOT!!!

Anyone who thinks like this should really seek professional help.
If you already have, get your money back.

Uncle Bubba said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Here's you a recipe.
I saw that on a show one time, the guy used some kind of grape preserves at a comp :-k

Who was it? If I recognize the name I'll do it too, just because he said so.

What kind of smoker was it? I'll buy one and mine will turn out just as good, right?????

NOT!!!

Anyone who thinks like this should really seek professional help.
If you already have, get your money back.

=D> What would you buy to cook jelly covered chicken? 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Depends upon who won the last comp and what they were cooking on. That's what I would buy...until someone else won one another type and then I'd buy that one too. #-o

:-k You know , if you have enough $, you could just buy everything :idea:

It will make you feel better :!:

Only for a short time though until reality strikes and then it's back into depression. These people are just kidding themselves.

Back
Top Bottom