Jake the horse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
My brother bought my niece a horse for Christmas. Now she is ready to cowgirl up.

He is a 16 month old Paint. He is not used to a saddle or bridal so that means........His kid goes first. :LOL:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZobkQb5KpM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZobkQb5KpM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Nice looking pony. The last time I tried to buy a hoss I axed the old boy who bought and sold em how much for one? He say .39 cents a pound. Sure they have went up since then. Take good care of the hossy.

bigwheel

Nice spirited horse there Cliff. Kids will have lots of fun with him after he's broken. Wonderful Christmas present and one of the few that you can't play with until its broken. Make sure you post some updates as time goes by.

Well having been a proud cowboy type hoss owner on several occasions over the years..I will testify they are good for eating and pooping a lot...getting outta the pen and running up huge vet bills. Some of them also like to bite and till a person been angry bit by an onery hoss they aint been bit:)

bigwheel

Nice horse. Hope she is the one that is going to take care of it. It will make her more responsible. We had cows when I was growing up and the only why I want to be around beef now is on a plate :shock:

Tannehill Kid said:
Nice horse. Hope she is the one that is going to take care of it. It will make her more responsible. We had cows when I was growing up and the only why I want to be around beef now is on a plate :shock:

I had goats. Goats will show you where every hole in your fence is. :shock:

Thats real nice Cliff. I'm glad my kids are drivin cars now. Hayburners can co$t a lot to maintain, You cant just go down to Napa & git parts. You gotta call the damm vet :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom