I've had it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I made a post about in the Woodman/Rempe date post about Nick being as sensitive as Bill the Grill Guy has been lately and now it's been deleted. I guess I hurt someones feelings but it just goes to show people are too phucking sensitive and they can dish it out but can't take it in return. For Christs sake whoever deleted the post at least send me a PM or something out of common courtesy explaining why? I mean geez, I take more crap from more people on this board and I love every bit of it and give it back in return, it's all in fun. I make a comment about someone being overly sensitive and post the emoticon of the smiley with his tongue out showing it's obviously a joke and someones feelings still gets hurt. WTF? For Christs sake, lighten up people!

Just for the record, sending a PM or Email to the deleted poster is a "courtesy" if the moderator feels it is necessary...it is not a requirement to notify.

Greg Rempe said:
Just for the record, sending a PM or Email to the deleted poster is a "courtesy" if the moderator feels it is necessary...it is not a requirement to notify.

Greg I understand that, I guess some Mod's are just more courteous than others! [smilie=thefinger.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
I made a post about in the Woodman/Rempe date post about Nick being as sensitive as Bill the Grill Guy has been lately and now it's been deleted. I guess I hurt someones feelings but it just goes to show people are too phucking sensitive and they can dish it out but can't take it in return. For Christs sake whoever deleted the post at least send me a PM or something out of common courtesy explaining why? I mean geez, I take more crap from more people on this board and I love every bit of it and give it back in return, it's all in fun. I make a comment about someone being overly sensitive and post the emoticon of the smiley with his tongue out showing it's obviously a joke and someones feelings still gets hurt. WTF? For Christs sake, lighten up people!

It's kind of ironic, like Muslims rioting and killing because the pope said they are a violent religion! ;)

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:

It's kind of ironic, like Muslims rioting and killing because the pope said they are a violent religion! ;)

Exactly!

Larry Wolfe said:

[smilie=a_damnit.gif] :roll:

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:

[smilie=a_damnit.gif] :roll:

Shut up Finney! [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

wittdog said:
I was hoping this thread was about the diet.....
:LOL: :LOL:

I would agree with larry...I think he takes the most heat around here and dishes it back just the same....I got your back man 8)

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1lsj1uw9]
Puff said:
He's too sensitive about deleted posts :roll:

Nick was right about you! PUSSY
you just lost any right to b!tch about posts being deleted... :LOL:[/quote:1lsj1uw9]

[smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom