I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day... - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 02-17-2005, 08:11 AM   #1

I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day...

The Temptations will be in my studio today. So will the Marvelettes (Please mr. Postman).

Bad news is, our on line streaming won't be up till next week. Pics should be on our station website later today.... www.wezv.com

Old 02-17-2005, 08:16 AM   #2
BBQ Centralite

You got a Sylvia Brown or one of those psychic mediums who can talk to dead folks comin in? If so, ask George Harrison if he get's to jam with Jimi Hendricks and Chet Atkins!! I don't want to rain on your parade, OK, I guess I do, but there ain't but one Temptation alive, and I don't think he can still tour. I hate when they do that shit!! Are any of em even "related" to the Temptations?

Old 02-17-2005, 08:18 AM   #3

Thanks for the info capt'n! That's pretty quick for setup on streaming! What bandwidth will it be? (Bigger is better, boyz! )
Old 02-17-2005, 08:23 AM   #4
Official BBQ Central Mark

Hey Captain you ever get that Kelli Dixon to "Walk the Plank"?
Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 08:35 AM   #5
BBQ Centralite

I like the photo of him shoveling cake into his piehole!! Or , is it pie into his cakehole!!! Hey Cap'n I used to work at WDMT 105 in Cleveland for a short time in 1975. We were "easy listening" (Ardre Kostelantez, Henry Mancini, Percy Faith, Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66) best part was I got to keep all the Yes, Led Zepplin, King Crimson, and James Gang stuff we got as Promo's. Let my third clas lapse shortley thereafter! An now back to Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66 who have "The Look of Love.".......
Old 02-17-2005, 08:42 AM   #6

Otis Williams is the last remaining original....everyone else is dead. Still should be fun.

As far as Mrs. Dixon, all I say is I have known her a long long time.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:43 AM   #7
Official BBQ Central Mark

OldWood, in 1975 I WAS 5 YEARS OLD!
Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 08:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman
I like the photo of him shoveling cake into his piehole!! Or , is it pie into his cakehole!!! Hey Cap'n I used to work at WDMT 105 in Cleveland for a short time in 1975. We were "easy listening" (Ardre Kostelantez, Henry Mancini, Percy Faith, Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66) best part was I got to keep all the Yes, Led Zepplin, King Crimson, and James Gang stuff we got as Promo's. Let my third clas lapse shortley thereafter! An now back to Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66 who have "The Look of Love.".......
lol, we do still play Sergio. We're one of the last ez stations in the country....Myrtle Beach is a retirement area. We also play a lot of current slow songs...James Taylor, Faith Hill, Steve Tyrell, Michael Buble, Josh Grobin, Norah Jones.

I'm too old to be playing Nelly and Green Day. My 12 year old daughter, however, is horribly embarrassed of me.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:49 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Hays
What bandwidth will it be?
Old 02-17-2005, 08:56 AM   #10

I couldn't begin to tell you....I'm just like a mushroom over here...they keep me in the dark and feed me shit. My boss will be here soon, I'll ask him.