It's Huge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow. I almost typed something 'off color' in response to your 'its huge' proclamation. Glad I opened the link first to see what you were typing about! LOL

Adrienne said:
wow. I almost typed something 'off color' in response to your 'its huge' proclamation. Glad I opened the link first to see what you were typing about! LOL

Well there's two words you never hear when Chris's name comes up in conversation. :LOL:

Dang dont see how anybody could live without a 90 gal wash/stew pot. Not sure how yall have survived without it thus far :shock:

bigwheel

I have two of theses.

img_205375_0_798e69b0b77e67aa93755953d4caef85.jpg

Pigs

Well since you already got two guess thats how it been possible to survive. Smart thinnin.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well since you already got two guess thats how it been possible to survive. Smart thinnin.

bigwheel
:LOL: They are old Speed Queen inner tubs from washing machines with the bottom hole welded shut with stainless. (Hill Billy would be proud :D ) Problem is that I need to use a heat diffuser to keep things from scorching on the bottom. Plus they are only 30,000 BTU s. Great for keeping chow hot to serve, but no good for cooking. Figure the cast iron (3/4 inch thick sides) with a 100,000 banjo burner we will be good to go. Work smarter, not harder. ;) The stainless twins work great for corn on the cob, and salt taters, and soup. But to cook on, they are a pain in the ass. Kind of have to baby sit them too much. Plus there not much fun to clean after things go bad and have to avoid scraping the bottom when serving. And feeding about who knows how many with Bro Jack it gets very taxing. Don't need him whipping up on me.

img_205397_0_7964ebf80506cb24b22d774bc465e19a.jpg

Good thing he's a good Bro. He's the grill King, I'm the smoker. :roll:

Can ya tell adult beverages were involved? ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Well I was a bit curious as to the contents of the decorative can and bottle. Thanks for the enlightenment on that issue. I feel your pain on a pot that won't boil. Eldest of the male chillins brought me a 5 pound box of big frozen shrimps and some kinda special crab boil...so I comes up with this brilliant idear to heat up the cook water on the side burner of the gasser. Neva could get that stuff to boil..just stood around and evaporated itself. I finally drug out my high pressure Big Jim from Florididdy Lazy Q burner. Took maybe a second or two to make it right. Far as a diffuser goes thick Aluminum diamond plate is hard to beat. Anywhere you could sandwich something like that into the equation?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom