It's a sorry state I'm in.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
.....My kids are all grown, some have moved out of the house and the others seem to hardly ever be around. I was in the mood for waffles this morning and took out the "old" waffle maker.
img_246760_0_436b973ff51c38158b73387137093896.jpg

Yeah, freaking Mickey Mouse waffles! Oh well, at least they tasted good!

Cheer up Nick. At least they moved out.

My kids are 14 and 12. Sometimes I look forward to the day when they get on with their lives. Most of the time, not so much.

2 out of the three are gone here... the oldest keeps coming back lol. I miss having them around but luckily they are all near by. Nice waffle, by the way.

My kids 5,8,11, my wife(who knows) would love those. I have to take them to Orlando every year so they can eat some.

I thought they quit making waffle irons back in the sixties. Real men eat flap jacks with Log Cabin Syrup ya know? Now is that Goofy or Mini? Pluto maybe? Thanks. Fine job.

Griff said:
So, did you eat the ears first?
I always did. :LOL:

A neighbor's Mom had one of those waffle irons when I was a kid. We all wanted to eat waffles over there instead of at home. I think that's why my Mom never would buy a Mickey Mouse waffle iron. Didn't want all the neighborhood kids around for breakfast.

BOB

bigwheel said:
I thought they quit making waffle irons back in the sixties. Real men eat flap jacks with Log Cabin Syrup ya know? Now is that Goofy or Mini? Pluto maybe? Thanks. Fine job.
Jeff, you know it's not Goofy, look in the mirror and tell me that waffle looks like you! :LOL: As for the flapjacks, I guess I'm only half the man you are! ;)

Griff said:
So, did you eat the ears first?

Of course! :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom