It's a sad day........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
It's a sad day indeed. I just pulled the last four pieces of the Meatloaf I did awhile back. Boiled for about 20 minutes, still just as good as the day I made it, thank you Foodsaver!!

Neigh my friend. This is a good day. The loaf is now at peace. I'm sure you well know that it was never truly happy in the freezer and wanted to go 'home'; to a better place.
Larry, it would've wanted you to strive on, live strong, make another batch, all along knowing that it (and it's fat) will always be in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss, but it's time to move on Buddy. You can do it my friend.

<sniff>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
07/19/2005 - The end of "The good loaf".

ScottyDaQ said:
Neigh my friend. This is a good day. The loaf is now at peace. I'm sure you well know that it was never truly happy in the freezer and wanted to go 'home'; to a better place.
Larry, it would've wanted you to strive on, live strong, make another batch, all along knowing that it (and it's fat) will always be in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss, but it's time to move on Buddy. You can do it my friend.

<sniff>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
07/19/2005 - The end of "The good loaf".

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cruising said:
Was this the Ole Man Jim's Meatloaf recipe posted in the meat recipe forum here?

Nope, it was just something I threw together.

Back
Top Bottom