It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Well, I am still feeling like mudd from over doing it yesterday at the brewery. So I have decided to make Easter Morning a little more exciting/relaxing and have opened my first beer at 11am. I'm already feeling better!

on second thought, I wouldn't sit too close to Larry in a church...what with
lightning strikes and all. Boy giraffes are selfish, just running around, getting hit by lightning, looking out for number one....

Greg Rempe said:
Followed by a quick stop at AA...you drinkie a lottie!! He is the daytime Bryan S. :D :LOL:

Unbelieveable! I resent/resemble that statement! :D

The funny thing about your comment Saint Rempe, is every pic I see of your food has a can of budweiser in the background. When I make my appointment at AA, I'll make it for two! ;-)

Larry Wolfe said:
The funny thing about your comment Saint Rempe, is every pic I see of your food has a can of budweiser in the background...

LOL! You're right! It's like NASCAR and their sponsors! :badgrin:

Niagara River Smoker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2j9hju9q]
The funny thing about your comment Saint Rempe, is every pic I see of your food has a can of budweiser in the background...

LOL! You're right! It's like NASCAR and their sponsors! :badgrin:[/quote:2j9hju9q]

I've never thought of it like that Bill, you have a point! Maybe we should give Greg a number???

Back
Top Bottom