Italian night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big dude

Sous Chef
The wife needed a pasta fix for dinner and I'd been wanting antipasto. As a non Italian, here's my attempt at one with the meats and cheese I could get in small town east Tennessee. Turned out pretty tasty.

That anti pasta looks killer and that lasagna soup is about 20 seconds from getting into my Mastercook 9 program! :D

Griff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Santo talpa che guarda fantastico! Il grande lavoro il mio buono uomo!

Did Larry say something dirty? If he did, I'll delete it.

Non ho detto che niente sporchi. gli orsi di grizzly di prodigio di ......no provano di attaccarla. .....you're prova di cancellare i pali di Wolfemans! Potere lei è francese baciato da un alce di toro durante la luna piena!

Larry Wolfe said:
Griff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":t8eyqtrp]Santo talpa che guarda fantastico! Il grande lavoro il mio buono uomo!

Did Larry say something dirty? If he did, I'll delete it.

Non ho detto che niente sporchi. gli orsi di grizzly di prodigio di ......no provano di attaccarla. .....you're prova di cancellare i pali di Wolfemans! Potere lei è francese baciato da un alce di toro durante la luna piena![/quote:t8eyqtrp]

Holy mole that looks fantastic! The great work my good man!

I did not say that anything dirty. grizzly bears of the miracle of ...... no evidence of attack. ..... you're try to cancel the poles of
Wolfemans! Her power? French kissed by a bull elk during the full moon

Very rough translation of Larrys Italian. Why he wants to be french kissed by a bull elk during the full moon is strange to me!

Penso Larry è un po 'strano
Ich denke, Larry ist ein wenig seltsam
Myślę, że Larry jest nieco dziwne
私はラリーは少し変だと思う

Nick Prochilo said:
私はラリーは少し変だと思う
323.png

--John

Comming from someone who's last name ends in a vowel, that looks awesome ! The only thing i would do different would be to stuff those cherry peppers with anchovies and a chunk of provalone !

Back
Top Bottom