It doesn't get better.................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
...than this. I came home from work today, a little late, to find my son home for good from his stint in the Marines! He wasn't suppose to be home for 3 more weeks but surprised the $hit out of us and came home today! It seems everybody knew but me and my wife. What a GREAT surprise! I'll post some pics tomorrow after I get them from my daughter!

Never mind tomorrow, she gave them to m tonight!

http://community.webshots.com/album/561 ... =community

Nick, That awesome !!! Im so happy for you and your family..What a great early Christmas Gift !

WoW.. I can't even see what I'm typing.. That hit me bigtime man.. Tell Him Thanks From Surfinsapo.. I really respect those guys for what they are doing.. Those were very happy moments captured on film.. thanks for including us in your JOY.... :D

Nick, that is fantastic news. Your son can be very proud that he fulfilled his assingment and did this great nation proud. I am sure it was hard during his absence but his service was justified.

that is a very nice suprise for the whole family . tell him thanks for me .

what a early present .... hard to beat that .

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus!

Merry Christmas Nick!

Glad to see your boy came home safe and sound! Please thank him for his service to our country!

Great news!! Kindly give him our collective thank you for his service to Our Country.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom