Is this Cappy's latest invention?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gives a whole new meaning to "my pickup truck got rear-ended".

I'm waiting for the first U-Tube video of Bubba's buddies driving away while he's back there on the throne. [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif]

Smokey_Joe said:
The dawning of a new Redneck sport!!!!!!!!!!!! See who can stay on the longest! :LOL:

"The Bumper Dumper Rodeo"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And bonus points for the longest brown line down the center of the highway.

That's funny... I can't wait for a place to park.. I just run into the monte!!!! (monte=woods) :shock:

that's a waste of money for Larry. He just pulls over and sits on the guardrail when he has to go. In heavy traffic. I'm serious.

Captain Morgan said:
that's a waste of money for Larry. He just pulls over and sits on the guardrail when he has to go. In heavy traffic. I'm serious.
Whooooh ha ha ha.... Larry get depends boy... :shock:

Captain Morgan said:

That is a true story and it happened on I-95 South in broad daylight!! The air from the speeding cars on my bum felt ohh soo good! Not sure why people were honking though! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2bli05r4]that's a waste of money for Larry. He just pulls over and sits on the guardrail when he has to go. In heavy traffic. I'm serious.

That is a true story and it happened on I-95 South in broad daylight!! The air from the speeding cars on my bum felt ohh soo good! Not sure why people were honking though! :shock:[/quote:2bli05r4]

They were honking because you were facing the wrong way. If you'd had your butt toward the traffic, nobody would have minded. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom