Is there any food you hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff H. said:
[quote="john pen":2m4sbib8]Ill drink water before Ill drink Coors or Miller...

Dave, you heard that right ?[/quote:2m4sbib8]
Dave runs to the store to get some Miller and Coors for JP :D
But if I did that what would I drink.... :?

It all depends on what state you buy from too. the content is diffrent state to state. The kind I like is the kind that's in my hand at the time, and the really good stuff is the kind that somebody else paid for. I find the surroundings has a tendancy to make beer better anyhow.

I have never had any beer other than the national brands. My preference is Corona but I have been drinking a lot of Coors Lite recently. I especially love it after a hot day of working in my yard. lol

D.Harris said:
wdroller, did you ever get Fallstaff in one of those little 2 1/2 gallon pony kegs in your younger days? Fallstaff was one of those empty your consol of change kinda beers.
Oh no, I'm having a flash back! :LOL: That was the only thing that had a seat belt. Funny how the hose reached from the back seat to the front. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Those day's are LONG GONE. :LOL: Good thing too! :)

I can't eat liver in any form. The stuff uses the bottom of my stomach as a trampoline, and to know my stomach, that's quite a trampoline. :LOL:

Goldschlager causes the exact same reaction.

I don't care for the organs, but then again, I'm not sure I've ever had them prepared correctly.

Good Q!

Jack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom