Is there an HVAC professional in the house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Greg. Is he on here anymore? I haven't been here for a coupla weeks but haven't seen him around that I know of.

The Little Bride worked in the field 12 years..book keeping and dispatching. She picked up a lot of knowledge on the topic. If yall cant get JB sobered up we can try asking her about it.

JB's always on youtube, just send him a msg there and he can help you out.

Wow..who could guess somebody could work on an AC unit with them big floppy breastes getting in the way of things. Got to admire you Nick.

I wanted to ask a question about my furnace. I kept smelling gas. I had Public Service come and check it out but they said there are no leaks. The guy also said it could be that each time it fires up it might be emiting a tiny bit. I was wondering if it was a common problem?

It's a 1978 model furnace.

Nick Prochilo said:
Call your local Fire Department. They should have a meter to read if gas is present.

I called public service and they came out within an hour or two and checked everything.

dollarbill said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Call your local Fire Department. They should have a meter to read if gas is present.

I called public service and they came out within an hour or two and checked everything.
Don't leave us hanging here... :?

What did they say? :? What was the outcome? Was everything safe? You didn't almost blast off, did you?

BOB
doesn't like messing with gas

I'm with Bob on the not messing with gas theory. We havent had any in 40 years or so and I dont miss it a bit cept when it come time to pay the electric bill. I start wishing we had a gas water heater..cookstove etc. It is nice to know elecricity do not normally explode..cept at the transformer. I would not like to be near the vicinity when one of them puppys decide to explode themselves. Hey Buck..glad you gave them slab savers something useful to do. They bound to get tired of watching all those Jerry Springer re-runs while kicked back in their Lazy Boy Recliners.

Back
Top Bottom