Is she a choke???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bleah...I hate her. I think the doctors fudged it...come on the docs think she is healthy? This panel to check and pass her performance as Olympic? She knew she couldn't skate. She "stole" a spot. Before she got "hurt" I thought she BETTER win. Too selfish... If she pulls a Jordan and makes a comeback...I will be pissed. She is done. Get over it. Move on. The Olympics are for the best, not the favorite...IMHO.

*Waves bye-bye to the ice drama queen this Olympics*

10.gif

Comparing Nascar =D> To figure skating :lmao: Must like the guys in the tights. :lmao:

You got to admit the women skaters do have nice figures. The men arent really men, they are ugly women with pissed off fathers.

deputynrc said:
Speaking of CHOKE, how about that smarta$$ Bode Miller (downhill skier). He was favored to win up to five medals. He's the one who said he might not enter the Olympics after becoming the World Cup champion. His reasoning "didn't want to become too famous!" So far has a 5th, Disqualification and a DID NOT FINISH. #-o :)

Just my .02$

So much for all his hype , LOL !!!

deputy

You got a point on that Miller guy. As far as the Olympics goes, he was all talk and no walk. He may have been hot before, but the only time I ever watch skiing is every four years when the Olympics roll around.

Griff

Did you see the hotdogger Snowboard crosser girl Lindsay Jacobelis lose the Gold because she decided to throw a method air for the crowd. OOOPS!! Probabaly won't do that again!! #-o #-o #-o #-o

Greg Rempe said:
Did you see the hotdogger Snowboard crosser girl Lindsay Jacobelis lose the Gold because she decided to throw a method air for the crowd. OOOPS!! Probabaly won't do that again!! #-o #-o #-o #-o

Yea I saw that it was a nice move but when they tell ya this is what ya do then you do it !!

What are you talking about Willis?? She didn't have to grab that Method, she just had to take the jump and get to the finish line...she show-boated all on her own! #-o

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom