Is BBQ Central Radio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
A better "Nice idea" than a reality? I have been running the station for about 2 weeks M-F from 7am-9pm. Typically playing music from7am-3om-4pm and then re-running the bbq central podcast show till 9pm.

I know it is internet radio and not something you can hear in your car, but, is this just something that isn't "doing it" for you guys...or is there something else I might implement to make it more successful?

When I review the log of taps in to the stream there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest or action on the stream.

I know with the TV thing you can go back and catch the replays...I cannot do that with the radio as it is live as it happens...and I think that is neat because you have to be listening to be able to participate in some things...it's something different.

I am trying to look for things that no other forum offers and keep us on the leading edge of technology...Looking forward to any input you might have...thanks!!

Now that you turned me on to Pandora, I have made my own stations and listen to that. I like your show bigtime too. I like when you talk about the stuff in the forum and upcoming events. I would like to have more videos of you cooking, but that's not a radio thing... ;) Do what you like Greg.. I know the sponsers like the audio advertising... I have tried to buy from most of the people that advertise on your site...Even You.. You need to sell CAMO CAPS though... :shock:

I listen from home and love the variety of music most of the time. I also like listening to you actually grow into a pretty damn decent DJ!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom