Is anyone running Windows Vista...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I refuse to use it. I ordered a laptop from dell with XP before Christmass before there no longer avalible. I also ordered a new copy of XP pro with SP2 from new egg for $139. When I build me a new puter I'll have it. It's my understanding Microcrap is pullin XP off the market.

007bond-jb said:
I refuse to use it. I ordered a laptop from dell with XP before Christmass before there no longer avalible. I also ordered a new copy of XP pro with SP2 from new egg for $139. When I build me a new puter I'll have it. It's my understanding Microcrap is pullin XP off the market.

actually looks more like sp3 for xp will be out this year and its vista that could be left behind...kinda like windows me. look for sp3 around june...perhaps before but doubtful.

007bond-jb said:
I did the same thing, JB. My wife gave me a laptop for Christmas. It wasn't quite what I wanted and it had Vista. I returned it and placed an online order for a laptop with XP, choosing it from several equally good computers because it had XP.

cflatt said:
actually looks more like sp3 for xp will be out this year and its vista that could be left behind...kinda like windows me. look for sp3 around june...perhaps before but doubtful.
That's good news!

--John

I'm using Vista................and loving it! Not a single problem. No crashes no freezups! Now XP...........that's another matter. Sure glad I'm rid of it!

Disclaimer. I'm using it on two brand new PC's. Didn't have to go through an upgrade from XP to Vista. That's where I here where people are having most of the problems.

Back
Top Bottom