Is anyone interested...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I am going to start a blog that will supplement the forum. So, I am looking for anyone who wants to write about BBQ or Grilling in some form or fashion or make videos about it.

I can post either or...if you want to write and be a "frequent" contributor I can add you to the writing list. If you want to submit something to me via word document you can email it to me and I will post it and give you credit.

Thanks in advance...

I'd do something, but I'd prolly have to come over your house and write it on a magic pad or something......

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Sound cool. If I can help, count me in.

Of course you can help...just write! Or email me an email address where I can send you a log in account for the blog.

That goes for anyone else who is interested. :D

Greg Rempe said:
Or..on your own computer...

PS, when are you coming over to do the show?

Ha Ha Ha- How about SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!! I am cooking every weekend until New Holland, the 3rd week in August. I don't even know if I'll make THAT! I am SWAMPED!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2h7pfeli]Gee Greg, I'd like to help but......... I HAVE A JOB! :LOL:

Wow Nick, two "you have a job and I don't" blasts...VERY funny.[/quote:2h7pfeli]

Only two? I thought I had more! :twisted:

I just posted Greg... :D Hey, Do you have bumper stickers for bbq-4-u.com?
I sure could use one.... ;)

surfinsapo said:
I just posted Greg... :D Hey, Do you have bumper stickers for bbq-4-u.com?
I sure could use one.... ;)

Um, It's BBQ Central.com Please refer to the logo at the top left of the page! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom