Iron Chef Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Did ya'll see what Bobby Flay did to those two poor racks of spare ribs.

Iron Chef Flay boiled them, then he put them in a big arse wok and fried them for a while, then he coated them with bbq sauce and put them in the oven.

Then I turned off Iron Chef America. :roll:

I didn't see that episode, but to his credit they only have 1 hr to do them right? Afterall he taught me how to assemble a WSM. :shock:

JamesB said:
With only 1 hour, what would you do? I would be interested to know...

James.

Have you heard or seen my "NukeQ"? I could get those ribs done in 5 minutes and they'd melt in your mouth! :LOL:

Cliff H. said:
JamesB said:

James.

I think I would choose not to try to cook ribs in an hour. :LOL:
Cliff.... I made them in 10 minutes that time when I did the "Churassaco style"..Grilled them on skewers over very hot grill... Actually came out good.. They were the JB, Beef type though...."Slow and Low is the way to go......" :D

wdroller said:
Cliff H. said:
JamesB said:

James.

I think I would choose not to try to cook ribs in an hour. :LOL:

The voice of wisdom.

On Iron Chef they don't have a choice as to what they cook and whatever they get they must cook in an hour, duh! :roll: I'm telling you if you guys would just try my NukeQ you'd be sold! I cooked a 25lb chuck roll the other day in 15 minutes, melt in your mouth tender! :shock:

Actually you can grill baby back or loin back ribs from start to finish using direct heat method on a grill in about 50 minutes. Have done it many times and they're great!. Doesn't work so well with spares though!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom