Internet Radio Show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Will be on tonight at 9pm EST...

Call in number is: 216-220-0966

I will be talking about fuel sources for grills and smokers

I will also be interviewing Merl Whitebook from the KCBS...I will ask him about this petition thing that Bill TGG posted yesterday. If there is anything you would like to know about the KCBS please post it here and I will ask him.

There will also be a PRIZE GIVE AWAY...still trying to figure out if I want to do a "know the show" thing or if I will play the "Know your Q" game with a random caller...In any event, the prize is a FREE 3 pack of rubs donated by D-Dogs BBQ Rub! You must be listening LIVE in order to win it!!

There is a link in RED at the top of the page to get to the website...but you can also use this link

www.bbstalkradio.com

Thanks to all of the listeners in advance... ;)

Greg Rempe said:
Will be on tonight at 9pm EST...

Call in number is: 216-220-0966

I will be talking about fuel sources for grills and smokers

I will also be interviewing Merl Whitebook from the KCBS...I will ask him about this petition thing that Bill TGG posted yesterday. If there is anything you would like to know about the KCBS please post it here and I will ask him.

There will also be a PRIZE GIVE AWAY...still trying to figure out if I want to do a "know the show" thing or if I will play the "Know your Q" game with a random caller...In any event, the prize is a FREE 3 pack of rubs donated by D-Dogs BBQ Rub! You must be listening LIVE in order to win it!!

There is a link in RED at the top of the page to get to the website...but you can also use this link

www.bbstalkradio.com

Thanks to all of the listeners in advance... ;)

Do you mean to tell me you have a internet radio show? :LOL:
Can I listen in my PU truck?
;)
Who is the MC ;)

From what I hear JB...it won't be too long until all of us will be able to listen to internet radio in our vehicles!! And that aint no bullsh*t :D

surfinsapo said:
Greg, I'm looking with in myself... now what?
:LOL:
Quite peaceful. zzzzzzzzzzz..............he reminds me of the guy that used to be on Saturday Night Live.

BFD, I am a remote host...that is the call in number to the LA studio. Hence why I kept saying 216-220-0966 48 times during the show. Listen to me...don't read the website!! :D

BTW, that was a good interview...I thought Merl handled my nepotism question very well...he should as he is a lawyer...he was very articulate and did it in a very professional manner...even if he did say to me ...oh, you're one of "THOSE" hosts who asks a loaded question...LOL!! That was AWESOME!!

I look forward to having Merl on future shows! Merl, if you are reading this...thanks again!! :D

Oh, and Kermit was not JB...it was some one else who I will keep a secret! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
I know.. I was just teasing.. It was a great show. Sounded awesome on my new AKG Head Phones too... Once a week isn't enough for BBQ Show,,,!!!

surfinsapo said:
Greg Rempe said:
I know.. I was just teasing.. It was a great show. Sounded awesome on my new AKG Head Phones too... Once a week isn't enough for BBQ Show,,,!!!

I waz Sleepin during the show.

SS what modle AKG's did you get.
I got some K240's last year & have a 15 year old set of K280's. They still sound fine just the earcups are gittin ragged

Tannehill Kid said:
Man I missed the show last night. I was stuck in the mud trying to get my 4 wheeler and truck out.
There was prizes! You could have won! :D
Great show Rempe.

007bond-jb said:
surfinsapo said:
SS what modle AKG's did you get.
I got some K240's last year & have a 15 year old set of K280's. They still sound fine just the earcups are gittin ragged

JB, I got a pair of AKG 240 Studio... I really like them alot.. The sound is great... Now, If I could just have a voice like REMPE.... :shock:

Tannehill Kid said:
Puff said:
[quote="Tannehill Kid":i9v84f54]Man I missed the show last night. I was stuck in the mud trying to get my 4 wheeler and truck out.
There was prizes! You could have won! :D
Great show Rempe.
Dad gumit! What did they give away? I bet it was a weber smoker. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:i9v84f54]
I think 3 bottles of DDogs BBQ Rub...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom