Interesting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, what do you know. I learned a thing or two today.
Thanks
peace

D.Harris said:
Neato........I knew a couple of them........thanks JB. Now when I drive around town here in Charleston I'll know more about our history as far as statues are concerned. I had no idea, or had ever heard, of the horse and soldier statue tidbit.

Other than being scared of spiders. I didn't know none of that stuff. when I was younger & road dirt bikes here in the pine woods, the guy leading the group (lots of times me) would run into a giant spider web early on the trails, Shit, I would crash/drop the bike & run about pullin the web off my body yellin at the other guys, YALL SEE A SPIDER ON ME!!!!. They would laugh their a$$ off, till the run through 1 :twisted:

Very interesting... Knew about the spiders too, didnt know about the roach living w/o its head.. kinda odd IMO and the statue info is really neat!

007bond-jb said:
[quote="D.Harris":3s5nnycz]Neato........I knew a couple of them........thanks JB. Now when I drive around town here in Charleston I'll know more about our history as far as statues are concerned. I had no idea, or had ever heard, of the horse and soldier statue tidbit.

Other than being scared of spiders. I didn't know none of that stuff. when I was younger & road dirt bikes here in the pine woods, the guy leading the group (lots of times me) would run into a giant spider web early on the trails, Shit, I would crash/drop the bike & run about pullin the web off my body yellin at the other guys, YALL SEE A SPIDER ON ME!!!!. They would laugh their a$$ off, till the run through 1 :twisted:[/quote:3s5nnycz]

<notetoself>

Leave fake rubber spiders out of the box when shipping something to JB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom