Instead of going to each post.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
Every picture of food I saw today made me drool. I would have posted some too, but the computer will not recognize that I put the memory card in. :? I guess I wore it out the last month. All you guys made some killer food. You shopuld be proud.. Merry Christmas, Tim Pattan

Thanks Tim. My Little Smokies in Kraft Sauce is chuckling away in the crockpot as we speak. I am trying to learn how to cook like a yankee. You reckon I will need any tinfoil? I dont do many pics or I would send one. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Been hearing some mighty good repoats on that Swamp Sauce you done brewed up. If you ever want a retail outlet up in this part o the world give me a holler. Got Bill Arnold in..should be a cinch for you:) If he has a mo bigga single location account I don't know where he found it. Could have got a few mo in but some folks think they is smarter than uncle bigwheel and dont follow instructions well. Let me know. Now if it aint fitten can't make no promises of course:)

bigwheel

Thanks, Tim. I ordered two bottles of swamp sauce yesterday from your website. Looking forward to tasting the sauce and see what I can conjur up with it.

bigwheel said:
Thanks Tim. My Little Smokies in Kraft Sauce is chuckling away in the crockpot as we speak. I am trying to learn how to cook like a yankee. You reckon I will need any tinfoil? I dont do many pics or I would send one. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Been hearing some mighty good repoats on that Swamp Sauce you done brewed up. If you ever want a retail outlet up in this part o the world give me a holler. Got Bill Arnold in..should be a cinch for you:) If he has a mo bigga single location account I don't know where he found it. Could have got a few mo in but some folks think they is smarter than uncle bigwheel and dont follow instructions well. Let me know. Now if it aint fitten can't make no promises of course:)

bigwheel

Tell me more bigwheel :idea:

Well things get a bit detailed at this point. Betta slip on over to PM ing. Loose Lips sink ships ya know? :LOL:

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom