Indy beef bonanza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Just got back from Indy...piged out on beef two of the three nights there. The first night we ate at Weber Grill. I had a sampler plate with brisket, sausage and meatloaf. The brisket was alright but had a very strong smoke flavor, the sausage was really good and the meatloaf was un friggen believable. All in all a good experience and reasonably priced for what we got. My bro got baby backs and they were good also.

Friday night we ate ate a brazilian steak house. For those that have never experienced this, there is a buffet bar with salads, veggies, etc. Then servers come around with skewers of meat. There were 10 varieties including chicken, turkey and lamp. The lamb chops were by far the star of that show. They will continue to bring you meat for as long as you want ! Gooood times !

John, everything sounded great as far as reading goes. Dude, do you take a camera on trips?

I have Indy pics but they are mostly drunken picture taking and mostly don't even make sense to me..And I was there !

Be careful with those servers wearing the puffy Pantaloomie gaucho pants. They have broke up a few marriages in this area. Ladies like the pants for some reason.

john pen said:
Just got back from Indy...piged out on beef two of the three nights there. The first night we ate at Weber Grill. I had a sampler plate with brisket, sausage and meatloaf. The brisket was alright but had a very strong smoke flavor, the sausage was really good and the meatloaf was un friggen believable. All in all a good experience and reasonably priced for what we got. My bro got baby backs and they were good also.

Friday night we ate ate a brazilian steak house. For those that have never experienced this, there is a buffet bar with salads, veggies, etc. Then servers come around with skewers of meat. There were 10 varieties including chicken, turkey and lamp. The lamb chops were by far the star of that show. They will continue to bring you meat for as long as you want ! Gooood times !

I tried lamp one, the bulb was sharp and crunchy, didn't care for it at all. How was yours John?

Lamp is very good if cooked correctly. You just have to make sure you remove the bulb and wire before grilling.

john pen said:
I have Indy pics but they are mostly drunken picture taking and mostly don't even make sense to me..And I was there !
Those are the best kind! 8)

Back
Top Bottom