IN YOUR FACE MEESHEGAN!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Oh YEAHHHHHH!!!!! THE BUCKEYES WIN ! THEEEEEEEEEEEE BUCK-EYES WIN!!!!! OH--IO OH--IO OH--IO!!!!! BITE ME BRUCE!!!!!!

:grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> =D> :grin: =D> =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> =D> =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> :grin: =D> =D>

This is Lloyd Carr after the game when asked how to beat Ohio State... #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Then... [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

:lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:
:lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

In other news...
Oregon beat Oregon State 56-14 & UCLA gets some rest this week. The real Big Game is Dec 3rd. If Napoleon Kaufman was still playing for UW, they would be 6-1.

Oh well, RempE...you win.

I agree great come from behind victory but the Bucks were extemely lucky in escaping with a victory especially after the ******** celebration penalty on the touchdown dive. Can't say I ever seen anything like that before, the penalty that is. I saw Michigan State do the the touchdown dive against Penn State and no penalty was called.

Congrats to the co-Big Ten champs OSU and Penn State (especially Papa Joe). You've still got it Old Man!

Kloset, both the officiating and the Call of that game was a joke! Saw three "questionable calls." NONE of them were replayed! The fumble on Smith was a "forward pass." The "interference" in the end-zone against OSU was crap too. The "celebration" was an absolute abortion call! He leaves his feet at the 1 yard line! He is free to enter the end zone in any fashion he chooses when being pursued! I don't believe he was even remotely trying to " celebrate." Just trying to push the ball across. Danielson and Musberger made a comment on a call in the first quarter. Then, someone from the NCAA obviously called up and told them to shut up. Where were the replay cameras in this game? It was a joke, but we prevailed.........AGAIN! What about those Cavs?

ps. Thanks Bruce!

Woody, I didn't realize that's what they called the celebration penalty for. I was at Penny's getting Christmas pics taken of my kids and they had a TV on and sound was off. That is a typical "home town job" you get at michigan. Kloset...it's Joe-Pa...I swear he's gonna die on the field. Why OSU screwed around and let them stay in the game is beyond me. Same thing as Texas game.

You shoulda seen how much time was devoted to Mishagans lousy season. I thought it was "The Mushagon Show!"

Woodman said:
ps. Thanks Bruce!

This is the kinder, gentler Bruce.....no BITE ME WOODY! from me.

You guys deserved it, your QB made the plays when the plays nneded to be made. I told Rempe....oh sorry Mr. Rempe, that I was rooting for U of M, but that I thought OSU was going to win, not the ass kicking, oops there I go again, butt kicking, I thought it was going to be, but they did win.

The network needs to get rid of that commentating duo! They suck! I can't believe they had that crew doing such a popular game. Musburger should go back to figure skating or whatever he used to do. I for one never missed him!

Back
Top Bottom