I'm so mad.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Missing Link

Sous Chef
I setting in my room trying to study for test that I have taken tomorrow and no body will lave me alone or just do there on thing. How does any body over the age of 30 is suppose to take a test an be able to pass a it these days I don’t know I so freaking mad. I do not no what I’m trying to say I just needed to get that off my mind before I kill someone.

Thanks,
Chris

With my new job I have to become a license fire technician. So I can know what the contacted company is doing. And understand what they are tilling me. Basely this is away that my company I work can work the little company out of business. :oops: :cry: :evil:

Yes your right but I don't have a bad bone in my body I can't eavning ask her to lave the room. I left so now I'm in the kitchen studying. :oops: :? :x

Don't feel bad. I filed a grievance against my company today...I gotz ta do what I gotz ta do to protect my reputation...Hang in there. That's what I'm doing. I got help from God too..... :D

The Missing Link said:
Yes your right but I don't have a bad bone in my body I can't eavning ask her to lave the room. I left so now I'm in the kitchen studying. :oops: :? :x

I'll kill her. [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif] [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

Thanks guys I forgot to take my password off and she is mad at me for saying these things. I told her that i did not wright them about her just needed to get some thing off my chest.

By the way I did not pass it and hear is the kicker I got a 68 all I need was 2 more pionts. That like me shoting my self in the foot with my gun in it hoster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom