Im outta here !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Ill be heading out of here around 10am today..flying into Washington Dc, then hoping in the car with my mil on Tuesday morning ending up in Ft. Myers Tuesday eve. We plan on stopping at "The Ga Pig" on the way (per John A's recommendation) for lunch. Its either that or the $9.00 ribeye advertised on the big signs near myrtle beach...But im leaning towards the pig... I wonder if I can get her to buy.....?

I live 20 minutes South of DC right off I-95 in Woodbridge.
Give me a call and pop by. I have Brisket and Butts and Ribs from today's Video shoot. I'll share!
lol
Be safe man!

peace
<><

john pen said:
Ill be heading out of here around 10am today..flying into Washington Dc, then hoping in the car with my mil on Tuesday morning ending up in Ft. Myers Tuesday eve. We plan on stopping at "The Ga Pig" on the way (per John A's recommendation) for lunch. Its either that or the $9.00 ribeye advertised on the big signs near myrtle beach...But im leaning towards the pig... I wonder if I can get her to buy.....?

Are you calling your mil a pig? :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":3vae057u]Ill be heading out of here around 10am today..flying into Washington Dc, then hoping in the car with my mil on Tuesday morning ending up in Ft. Myers Tuesday eve. We plan on stopping at "The Ga Pig" on the way (per John A's recommendation) for lunch. Its either that or the $9.00 ribeye advertised on the big signs near myrtle beach...But im leaning towards the pig... I wonder if I can get her to buy.....?

Are you calling your mil a pig? :shock:[/quote:3vae057u]
I meet is MIL....she is a very nice lady...and she makes an awsome cake...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom