I'm outa here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well thats it, I'm outa here! Leaving for myrtle Beach tomorrow at 4:00 AM. 4 days of fun and golf! Oh yeah, and one night of Cappy cooking the group a great BBQ meal! Can't wait, finally get a chance to meet the infamous Jim Morgan! Talk to you guys on Monday. And when Cappy checks in after Saturday, don't believe a word he says!

Nick have a safe trip and enjoy the Cappy! He's a great guy and a great cook, just hide your beer! He drinks as much or more than me! 8-[

Have fun! I'm leaving tomorrow to do a tradeshow in Orlando. (Yes, over the weekend) I hear it is cool there too! Woody

Yup-yup-yup spossed to get into the low 40's at night. maybe 70 in the day. Not horrible, but for me it is! :(
You still should have a good time. Lotsa good places to eat! Only good Q place I can recommend is Sonny's on 192, sure there are others but that's the only one my family and I have been to.

Hey Nick, make sure you get Caps autograph, it might be worth some$ some day :)
Have fun in the sun :!:

Puff said:
Hey Nick, make sure you get Caps autograph, it might be worth some$ some day :)
Have fun in the sun :!:

You know...come to think of it, I think I read somewhere that Cappy invented the autograph. You know it will be valuable. :razz: :razz:

Have fun. Jim is a fine cook and a great host. Stay out of the horse. It's a dangerous place.

Jack

I didn't invent the autograph, but I did, as most experts say, perfect it.
I always sign one hot dog..anyone who finds it and saves it can either eat it or sell it on Ebay.

I'm trying to put together a golf get-a-way for 4 of us. Might try Myrtle Beach if I can get "Barney" to entertain us one night. 3 heavy drinkers and one tea-totler. Looking in late June or late July.

How many beds ya got Cappy? I'll be down sometime in October with my foursome. We like breakfast by 6:00 am so we can hit the course by 8:00 . We'll be back for a quick lunch (something lite will do) before heading out for 18 more. You can cook a pig for dinner! Woody

actually breakfast is served around 5 am as I'm leaving for work.
Breakfast in my house is often hot wings, chicken thighs and bbq.
With slaw.

Captain Morgan said:
actually breakfast is served around 5 am as I'm leaving for work.
Breakfast in my house is often hot wings, chicken thighs and bbq.
With slaw.

You lucky dog! :!:

I'll be there April 20 for breakfast. :)

Jack

Hello from Orlando! It is about 65 , sunny, and windy! Nothin to do. Ate at Friendly's last night. I must be getting old! Cappy, we will expect

Ham
Grits
WAffles
Sausages
Bacon
Fried Potatoes
Fried Eggs
Toast
Fresh Squeezed Orange and Graprefruit juice
Coffee

Woodman said:
Hello from Orlando! It is about 65 , sunny, and windy! Nothin to do. Ate at Friendly's last night. I must be getting old! Cappy, we will expect

Ham
Grits
WAffles
Sausages
Bacon
Fried Potatoes
Fried Eggs
Toast
Fresh Squeezed Orange and Graprefruit juice
Coffee

Raining, snowing, cold :-X
Fry this, toast that, and sqeeze this :antismile: