I'm not Irish, but.................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Down here (in the south) I boil sausage with the veggies & cause I like it a splash or 2 of liquid crab boil in the water + garlic, onions, corn on the cob ect... I'm not Irish ;)

I don't want to jack your post Larry but I was doing a little experimenting with a corned beef. I boiled it for 2 hrs. then put it in the oven for an hour. Glazed it with a mix of WRO, brown sugar, apple juice, and a little red cooking wine. It was awesome!

Puff said:
I don't want to jack your post Larry but I was doing a little experimenting with a corned beef. I boiled it for 2 hrs. then put it in the oven for an hour. Glazed it with a mix of WRO, brown sugar, apple juice, and a little red cooking wine. It was awesome!

Some Corny beast pac's have instructions on how to oven cook, some don't, it's easy... rinse the beast WELL, dry, Add the spice bag on both sides, add more stuff ifin ya wanta. place on a backin sheet cover wit foil bake for 2 hrs @ 350 then uncover & continue for 1 hour. It should have a nice bark, slice N eat

Puff said:

Puff, my wife has a recipe that we have done a couple of times that works pretty much like that except it has a mustard glaze and it gets grilled instaed of the oven. Good eats!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:

Puff, my wife has a recipe that we have done a couple of times that works pretty much like that except it has a mustard glaze and it gets grilled instaed of the oven. Good eats!
You know I forgot to add that I used regular mustard in the glaze too. :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom