I'm in the paper Sunday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
If you had a hillbilly "BBQ" name, I would have mentioned you too! I don't thiink I could've made my point of the kind of BBQ experts I met online by mentioning "Greg Rempe from Euclid" , as opposed to "Redneck Cooker from Texas!" I already told you I glossed the site, but the URL here is far more confusing that www.texasbbqrub.com! I did advise a guy who e-mailed me from the article , to go buy a WSM and learn how to use it here!

How is www.BBQ-4-U.com confusing?

Greg Rempe said:
Well, I have the paper...nice article...no mention of ME...but she did manage to gloss Bigwheel, Texana, Redneck Cooker and the Texas Site! VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! :grin:

Probably because you wouldn't give us comp t-shirts for Michigan and Nelsonville. That would be my guess. I told you to get a banner made and we'll hang it up for you and get us shirts and we'll promote the site for you. Afterall, Dave(Woodman) and I are experienced sales professionals. You still have a shot for Cabelas ya know. xl for Woody and 3x for me. :!: :!:

I can't make it to this one...my best bet would be Nelsonville because it is still a few months away. One day I will compete...or maybe not!

Back
Top Bottom