IM BACK!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

walter brooker

Assistant Cook
Greetings fellow BBQ lovers, its me Walter Brooker, yes I am back recovering from a complete left shoulder replacement nicely. It will be a little while longer before my team once again competes due to money and health woes but we will be back. I am using the off time to work on tweaking our sauce and rub. Hopefully in a few weeks they will let me back on the grill and to drive. I have missed yall , so I reregisterd under my name to get the ball rolling.

Oh yea things are looking up , the RN thats working my rehab says I am ahead of the cure as concerns healing . Maybe done by August.

Hey Walter glad your back and fantastic news on that shoulder. Sounds like it coming around nicely. They screwed my pal Big Dave all up. First trip in they loaded him up with nuts and bolts and stuff then they give him one of their old horspital stayph infections...so on trip two they had take out all the hardware so they could cure the infection. On trip 3 they say his tendons is withered up too much to bother reattaching caused by being unattached for so long. He can lift 2 lbs. with the wounded wing. Glad your deal went mo betta:)

Back
Top Bottom