If you guys have time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Please go HERE and see if the radio works...I am getting ready to do a full scale launch in a few weeks after trying a few more things out.

Right now the first versions of the podcasts are playing...just let me know that:

A. your media player launched (what type of player)
B. You can hear what is playing
C. It continually streams and does not stop after 10 seconds

D. If it does not work, please list what erros appear so I can try to address them!!

Thanks for your help everyone! :D

Greg,

It's working fine here. I have Windows Media Player and it's working good and sounding good.

The 24 bit stream sounded fine on dial-up with WMP with no interruptions. [smilie=a_goodjobson.gif]

Is there a way to show the actual "title" of the show that's playing instead of "BroadWave Live 1"?

I'll have t00 play it some I have 5 firewalls that is probably whats wrong

Greg, I finally got smart and tried a different computer. Everything was fine. Windows Media Player came right up and played without a hitch. The problems I PM'd you about seem to be confined to the computer I was using the first few times I tried to tune in.

--John

FYI...at 9pm tonight I stopped broadcasting...you won't hear anything now if you try!

I will start again around 10am tomorrow...will be doing some pre-production work for the live show tomorrow at 1pm and need to use the mic and mixer!

Make sure to tune in and call in to give your thoughts about AI and Dancing!

Thanks for the help today guys and gals!

Greg

Back
Top Bottom